Texas Fishing Forum

watching fishing shows without cable

Posted By: dimitri

watching fishing shows without cable - 02/09/18 03:51 AM

we canceled our cable subscription because of lack of use at the end of 2016. i didn’t watch a single fishing show in 2017. now in 2018 im trying to find a way to get back to watching people better than me doing things im unable to do (catching fish)! i have a fire stick if that helps. anybody that has figured out a way to watch fishing on tv without a cable subscription please share.......
Posted By: tx2va07

Re: watching fishing shows without cable - 02/09/18 03:55 AM

My Outdoor TV app has MLF on it. You have to pay for that though. Not sure if there’s a fire stick app.

YouTube has plenty of stuff. You can find full episodes of most of the elite series tournaments and FLW tournaments on there.
Posted By: K.D.

Re: watching fishing shows without cable - 02/09/18 03:58 AM

www.myoutdoortv.com

It’s $100 for a year and has more content than you can imagine. It’s constantly being added and now has fishing, hunting and even outdoor based cooking.

And I spend a lot of time watching YouTube. Most pros now days have a channel and I can search for events, specific lakes, patterns, seasonal times or even by lure. For example, I just spent an hour watching different videos specific to punching deep grass.

I also cancelled cable and don’t miss it a bit
Posted By: Patrnflyr

Re: watching fishing shows without cable - 02/09/18 04:00 AM

I really want to get that channel but some of the reviews are absolutely terrible. Not the shows but crashes, poor connection, etc. I know reviews are sometimes vindictive people but I can't ignore completely and for $100/year, is it worth it?
Posted By: Brutaldudeski

Re: watching fishing shows without cable - 02/09/18 04:05 AM

YouTube. Best fishing content by far, alot less guys plugging products and more real fishing content.
Posted By: K.D.

Re: watching fishing shows without cable - 02/09/18 04:08 AM

Connection,problems have been no different for me than my connection to YouTube, the forum or any other site. For example, BASSMASTER Currently airs the same commercial before most of their videos. It’s a collage of guys whooping after a catch. When I log into BASSMASTER, it may skip, rewind and replay that same intro a half dozen times. Every now and then I’ll have something on outdoortv do the same. I attribute it to my connection and not them
Posted By: Will.i.am

Re: watching fishing shows without cable - 02/09/18 04:08 AM

Originally Posted By: Brutaldudeski
YouTube. Best fishing content by far, alot less guys plugging products and more real fishing content.

partyon
Posted By: johnathonmharding

Re: watching fishing shows without cable - 02/09/18 06:01 PM

Got wifi at the house? Buy a roku turns your tv into a smart tv then get myoutdoor tv downloaded to it and your good to go
Posted By: bogey♂

Re: watching fishing shows without cable - 02/09/18 06:28 PM

My wife just called me and asked me to look at Sling-blue. Looks pretty good and reasonable.
Posted By: Der Vorsteher

Re: watching fishing shows without cable - 02/09/18 06:40 PM

amazon firestick, download kodi app,
Posted By: Denny Crane

Re: watching fishing shows without cable - 02/11/18 09:42 PM

Use your firestick and get on facebook, https://www.facebook.com/groups/RyansSupport/ He can put his S/w Build on your device remotely for 10 - 15$ and support it.

He's a genius with android boxes - kinda moved away from the stick, has something like 13000 customers and provides real-time support. Also offers Flashpoint it's an IPTV solution for 20 - 25 / month but gives you all the network channels, PPV's for free and movies galore.
Also comes with a Bluetooth mini keyboard so no... clcick clcick left left right right click click mess.
Posted By: catslayer

Re: watching fishing shows without cable - 02/12/18 01:21 AM

My outdoor tv.com
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum