Texas Fishing Forum

Parking

Posted By: mox22

Parking - 02/03/18 07:48 PM

I know a lot of you have launched from the public boat ramp, so you know how small the parking spots are. Well I pull into it this morning and there is a tournament going out of it and like four trucks are parked slanted and taking three to four extra spots. Is that cool with all of you?
Posted By: texasAUtiger

Re: Parking - 02/03/18 08:12 PM

Of course not. Bad manners on their part.

Park like you are supposed to.
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Parking - 02/03/18 08:17 PM

Here's what usually happens, and it still doesn't make it right but the owner of the truck is the one in the boat when they launch and his partner gets behind the wheel and backs him in. The partner not use to driving the truck and not wanting to damage the truck or hit another truck or trailer takes up an extra space instead of swinging wide enough to miss the trailer he's parking next to. Plus he's in a big hurry. It's just the way it is. I don't like it but live with it.
Posted By: 361V

Re: Parking - 02/03/18 09:56 PM

You had a key didn't you? JK, let others be themselves. You can only control you(and your own sanity). Take a lesson from the ducks.....you know the water off your back thing! grin
Posted By: Monkeypuncher

Re: Parking - 02/03/18 09:58 PM

Same thing here. Did you fish Cedar Creek this morning?
Posted By: senko9S

Re: Parking - 02/03/18 09:59 PM

some people are just idiots when trailering. its so easy to back in. or in my case the first time I ever took my boat out, get backed into.
Posted By: DBFishing83

Re: Parking - 02/03/18 10:22 PM

.... Leave them a NOTE ....
contents of said note...... ?
depends on you .....
But..... if they Park like that in the first place, a note to them won't make much difference
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum