Texas Fishing Forum

Ultrex in Dallas

Posted By: Boone921

Ultrex in Dallas - 01/20/18 04:03 AM

Where is the best place to buy an ultrex in Dallas?
36 V 112 lb , 52”, that can link to hummingbird.
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Ultrex in Dallas - 01/20/18 04:55 AM

http://www.shut-up-and-fish.com
Posted By: John Holland

Re: Ultrex in Dallas - 01/20/18 05:27 AM

David Goodson with Shut up and Fish, will hook you up...does a,great job with installation as well. Money well spent on the installation. Just my .02!
Posted By: Danny L. Weems

Re: Ultrex in Dallas - 01/20/18 05:46 AM

Go see Bryan Sartin at Sartin Marine in Yantis. They have plenty in stock and if you need it installed Bryan is the best in the business.
Posted By: burner42

Re: Ultrex in Dallas - 01/20/18 06:37 AM

David at Shut up and fish. He has competitive pricing, and does great installs. He has installed all my new Helix 12's, networked with thru hull transducer on my Ranger. I am pretty picky and he hasn't let me down yet.
Posted By: Okie Poke

Re: Ultrex in Dallas - 01/20/18 12:43 PM

If you want competitive pricing, professional installation, and service after the sale.....contact David at Shut-Up-And-Fish. He just put on a new Ultrex on my rig and also installed both of the Helix units last year.
Posted By: SkeeterB

Re: Ultrex in Dallas - 01/20/18 02:43 PM

I bought one from Fun & Sun and had them install. First day on the water the transducer cord broke that comes from the ultrex head because they had the cord too tight. Not pleased at all with them.
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Ultrex in Dallas - 01/20/18 02:59 PM

Originally Posted By: Okie Poke
If you want competitive pricing, professional installation, and service after the sale.....contact David at Shut-Up-And-Fish. He just put on a new Ultrex on my rig and also installed both of the Helix units last year.

+1 Just installed my HB SOLIX 12 and HB Helix 9 a few weeks ago. Work and look great!
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Ultrex in Dallas - 01/20/18 04:52 PM

Plano Marine
Posted By: SkeeterRonnie

Re: Ultrex in Dallas - 01/21/18 04:38 AM

Russell Marine. shipping to my house included! Excellent purchase from a great seller!!! I installed it myself... and yes common sense dictates that you raise and lower the shaft to see if there is enough free play in the transducer cable! i raised it up as far as I could, then zip tied the cable down the curly wire so that it would never be in a bind. pretty basic rigging.
Posted By: Tjhook

Re: Ultrex in Dallas - 01/22/18 04:09 AM

We have 1 instock and so installs
Posted By: B-Deuces

Re: Ultrex in Dallas - 01/22/18 02:10 PM

go see dave
Posted By: Boone921

Re: Ultrex in Dallas - 01/22/18 06:43 PM

Thanks for all the suggestions. My Dallas trip was cut short. I ended up getting one elsewhere.
Thanks again though.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum