Texas Fishing Forum

Possibly ragens over night lodge!

Posted By: johnathonmharding

Possibly ragens over night lodge! - 12/29/17 02:23 AM

What kind of experience do yall have with Ragens overnight lodge? Safe to keep boat outside of trailer? Place very clean besides being a lil old!cant find many recent reviews. Thanks!
Posted By: NRHmike

Re: Possibly ragens over night lodge! - 12/29/17 03:44 AM

Safe place to stay like most others when you have a boat outside. Use good judgement. Nice folks there. Places are old but clean.
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: Possibly ragens over night lodge! - 12/29/17 04:04 AM

Never had a problem there. Try and get one of the higher numbered trailers. They are the newer ones. Check out Camp Shiloh. Never stayed there but looks real nice.
Posted By: David Burton

Re: Possibly ragens over night lodge! - 12/29/17 05:01 AM

Not clean or comfortable in my limited experience out there. I had one of the small trailers out front. Bed was old and uncomfortable, made my skin crawl. Toilet was virtually on top of the shower. Some of the mobile homes in the back were better, but still not on my list for ever staying again.

Do yourself a favor and stay in Mount Vernon/Mount Pleasant or at one of the cabins/rental properties on the lakes.
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Possibly ragens over night lodge! - 12/29/17 11:27 AM

^^^^ this and if you don’t mind sleeping in an ashtray

I’d rather stay at the Bob Sandlin State Park cabins.
Posted By: McLovin’

Re: Possibly ragens over night lodge! - 12/29/17 01:50 PM

If you get one of the newer cabins, it's great
I've stayed in some of the older ones and it wasn't as great...good folks and always a great group of guys cooking and drinking cold beers night before a tournament
Posted By: forkduc

Re: Possibly ragens over night lodge! - 12/29/17 05:04 PM

Trailers 10,14 and 17 are pretty good. Never had my stuff messed with in over 20 years of staying.
Posted By: basscat1

Re: Possibly ragens over night lodge! - 12/29/17 08:31 PM

We always stay in #14. 3 bedrooms clean and comfortable. No problems with the boat outside but we don't take chances anywhere we go.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum