Texas Fishing Forum

SAT update on J D Green

Posted By: elkhartdom

SAT update on J D Green - 12/23/17 03:13 AM

jd is out of surgery, in recovery doing very well according to his drs.
Thanks to all for there prayers and thoughts, we will keep you updated
Posted By: bigfishtx

Re: update on J D Green - 12/23/17 03:23 AM

I had no idea woody.

Been a long time since I’ve seen him. I was driving through the other day, passed his shop and thought man I need to stop in and see him, maybe get that Gadsden flag I’ve been wanting.

If you talk to him please tell him robert said hi, and that I’ll definitely come see him soon.

Re: update on J D Green - 12/23/17 03:29 AM

Tell him too I still have pics of our red river trip when I hooked the gator then all the snakes started trying to get in the boat. He’ll get a good laugh. If you don’t think a Tr22 will push drifts I’m hear to tell you it will! We cleared a path like you wouldn’t believe! Black water and wood chips flying from that 250 getting out of there!
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: update on J D Green - 12/23/17 04:27 AM

Prayers sent to Mr. Green and the doctors that this will be a success.

Re: update on J D Green - 12/24/17 03:26 AM

up

Re: update on J D Green - 12/24/17 07:56 PM

sunday update, he is doing very well, no complications, haven't talked with him yet expect to tomorrow.
Posted By: Curtbass

Re: update on J D Green - 12/24/17 09:16 PM

Woody, Thank You for keeping us updated on JD. Prayers continue

Re: update on J D Green - 12/25/17 05:32 AM

glad I can do it, breathing tube is now out, in a little pain and slightly disoriented, but doing very well so far
hope to get to talk with him tomorrow or tues.
woody

Re: update on J D Green - 12/26/17 08:22 PM

doing better today, responding to commands, talking a bit, less disoriented, sat up in a chair for a while, really good news so far

Re: update on J D Green - 12/27/17 05:44 AM

actually got to talk with him for a minute tonight, was so thankful to hear that voice, he may be released as early as next week, but will be living close to the hospital for about two months.
Was really glad to talk to him, have him tell me he was doing ok, he is still in pain and groggy but that's the medication.
Please keep up the prayers and good thoughts for him
woody

Re: update on J D Green - 12/27/17 01:20 PM

Thanks for the updates woody!

Re: update on J D Green - 12/28/17 08:03 PM

jd is progressing, walking the halls, talking better, slight incision opening today so they stapled it shut, looks like he is really making some good progress.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum