Texas Fishing Forum

2018 FUN-N-SUN SHOW BRINGS OUT THE HEAVY HITTERS!!

Posted By: Monte Reagan

2018 FUN-N-SUN SHOW BRINGS OUT THE HEAVY HITTERS!! - 12/19/17 04:48 PM

This years show should be bigger than ever. We have so many pro's there are too many to list on the flyer. We will also have 19 time qualifier and Bassmaster Classic Champion Tommy Martin, Bassmasters Elite series Pro Chris Zaldain, B.A.S.S. Pro and Lake Fork Expert Lance Vick. We are adding more every day so don't miss all the great pro's and tons of new vendors Jan 12th thru 14th in Hurst.

Posted By: SAKS

Re: 2018 FUN-N-SUN SHOW BRINGS OUT THE HEAVY HITTERS!! - 12/19/17 06:34 PM

Is there an appearance schedule set yet for the pro's?
Posted By: texasbass1

Re: 2018 FUN-N-SUN SHOW BRINGS OUT THE HEAVY HITTERS!! - 12/19/17 08:12 PM

clap
Posted By: Alex Finch

Re: 2018 FUN-N-SUN SHOW BRINGS OUT THE HEAVY HITTERS!! - 12/19/17 08:28 PM

Originally Posted By: SAKS
Is there an appearance schedule set yet for the pro's?

It's a great thing Fun N' Sun does to have this annual show that is free to everyone. They put a lot into the promotion and hosting, and I'm grateful they've created a venue where I've met some great people and friends.

They have usually locked the seminar schedule down the week of. Lance Vick will be spending time at my booth on Sunday to talk about his new Vicktory Football Jig and will be happy to breakaway for a seminar if Monte asks.
Posted By: SoCal Tom

Re: 2018 FUN-N-SUN SHOW BRINGS OUT THE HEAVY HITTERS!! - 01/08/18 03:39 PM

Show is this weekend! Looking forward to it! Any ideas on the days people will be speaking?
Posted By: Thor Outdoors

Re: 2018 FUN-N-SUN SHOW BRINGS OUT THE HEAVY HITTERS!! - 01/08/18 04:35 PM

I'm praying work doesn't schedule me... gonna be so cool to listen to the seminars
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum