Texas Fishing Forum

Capt Peacock

Posted By: azbass

Capt Peacock - 12/15/17 04:42 PM

My group of 4 just got back from a 9 day trip with this outfit and I wanted to share our experience here as many of the other group members were from Texas. I was hoping for a once in a lifetime experience for my family but unfortunately, it was not the case. What is advertised and priced as a luxury trip, was sorely lacking in almost everyway. 3-4 days prior to our departure (trip was booked in March 2017), we were notified that the new boat that the website has been advertising for a year or more was not going to be available due to recent mechanical difficulties. Upon our arrival, we were informed it was awaiting permitting and had not even been in use. We were offered an option to reschedule our trip (not possible as all dates were full) or take this trip and get a voucher (never received) for a discount on a future trip. We were also informed that we would receive an upgraded hotel stay on our first and last days in Manaus which turned out to be the same hotel listed in the original documents we received months prior to our departure. A part of the trip also included chartered flights (1 hr) to and from Manaus to Barcelos which was changed on the last day and we were forced to ride the boat for the 300 mile (24 hr) trip back to Manaus and eliminated our last day hotel stay. There was no TV, wifi, pool, gym or other activities (paddleboards, bow fishing, nighttime catfishing etc) that were advertised on their website or in the brochures. There were several other lesser issues that really diminished the experience but the crew did an admirable job with what they were given to deal with. I would certainly not recommend this company for a Peacock bass trip. There are much better options out there for a lot less money.
Posted By: Hard Rain

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/15/17 05:29 PM

Yeah part does not sound great but I could overlook a lot if I caught tons of big Peacock bass. So...how was the fishing/

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/15/17 06:33 PM

Originally Posted By: Hard Rain
Yeah part does not sound great but I could overlook a lot if I caught tons of big Peacock bass. So...how was the fishing/

Not great. Most of the fish were 1-4 pounds. Had only 5 over 10 (10,11,13,13,16) in 6.5 days of hard fishing and averaged around 25 per day.
Posted By: GROD

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/15/17 07:07 PM

Can go fish the canals in South Florida for free and catch all the 1- 4 lb peacocks you can possibly want to catch... bet those big ones were a blast though!
Posted By: TwoLakes

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/15/17 09:36 PM

Glad you posted this for others to see. That sounds like a terrible trip and complete misrepresentation. If I ever get a chance to go, I won't use this company.
Posted By: Skeeter443

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/16/17 12:56 AM

Sounds like a terrible trip. I checked the website and that's a [censored] load of money to spend to be that disappointed!

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/17/17 08:09 PM

Originally Posted By: TwoLakes
Glad you posted this for others to see. That sounds like a terrible trip and complete misrepresentation. If I ever get a chance to go, I won't use this company.

Its a must do for any serious fisherman. Hope you make it down someday. My best recommendation is to get into a workout routine before you go so you can take full advantage. It is brutal throwing a wood chopper 10-11 hrs a day in 90 degree weather smile

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/17/17 08:15 PM

Originally Posted By: GROD
Can go fish the canals in South Florida for free and catch all the 1- 4 lb peacocks you can possibly want to catch... bet those big ones were a blast though!

It was. Unfortunately my wife caught a 15 the first day (big fish for the boat) so I went out and caught a 16 on the second day only to have my wife catch a 17 later that afternoon. The further upriver we went, the worse the fishing and I couldn't buy a bigger one. I'll never live it down....
Posted By: GROD

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/17/17 08:28 PM

That’s funny... no you won’t..
Posted By: JeffLStevens

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/18/17 04:18 PM

Very sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I have been on this trip with Captain Peacock and had an amazing trip. Everyone I have every talked to had a great trip with them. I am booking with them again soon. This is actually the first I have ever heard of anyone having a bad time with this outfitter. I am not disagreeing with anything you said about what happened on your trip but also do not want to see a great outfitters reputation damaged because of one bad trip.

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/18/17 06:19 PM

Originally Posted By: JeffLStevens
Very sorry to hear you had a bad experience. I have been on this trip with Captain Peacock and had an amazing trip. Everyone I have every talked to had a great trip with them. I am booking with them again soon. This is actually the first I have ever heard of anyone having a bad time with this outfitter. I am not disagreeing with anything you said about what happened on your trip but also do not want to see a great outfitters reputation damaged because of one bad trip.

I Wish you the best on your trip (the fishing should be much better if you're going soon), but I have to disagree. Good outfitters deliver what they advertise or they make it right. They haven't even updated their blog, website or facebook page indicating the new boat isn't in service. That would at least, be a good start.

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/18/17 06:46 PM

I completely agree on them doing something to make it right.
Posted By: Rodney2100

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/19/17 11:21 AM

I agree. You paid for a Luxury trip and did not get what you paid for. I do not think a voucher is a reasonable offer. If you paid the $7500 package they should refund you $2000 - 2500 a person. The photos of the boat on the web site look very nice. Did you take any photos of the boat they used for your trip? I am sorry you and your wife had a bad trip. Fishing is never a guarantee but the accommodations should be as advertised. I do not see your post as bashing the outfitter. Facts are Facts. I think they just need to step up and do what is right.

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/19/17 09:15 PM

Our room. Ac worked intermittently

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/19/17 09:17 PM

what is advertised

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/19/17 09:21 PM

lounge we were supposed to be in. working tv is a nice touch

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/19/17 09:22 PM

Restroom on new yacht

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/19/17 09:23 PM

pool on new yacht

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/19/17 09:50 PM

lounge we had. sorry it comes out upside down no matter how I rotate it.

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/19/17 09:53 PM

Bathroom we got

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/20/17 11:42 AM

You did not get what they advertised. I have reviewed the Facebook page and it is very misleading. Several people have asked if the new boat was operational. Captain Peacock has never replied. They should make it right.

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/20/17 03:12 PM

Originally Posted By: Rodney2100
You did not get what they advertised. I have reviewed the Facebook page and it is very misleading. Several people have asked if the new boat was operational. Captain Peacock has never replied. They should make it right.

That is the shady part to me. They know there is are issues and are not HONEST about it. When I asked questions, they either did not respond or tried to feed me a line. I hope anyone who decides to go with them have a better experience than we did....
Posted By: Gayne

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/20/17 06:05 PM

azbass, I sent you a PM
Posted By: Bassinfreak 7

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/21/17 03:36 AM

So I was very disturbed by this post. I despise people who use false advertisement and take advantage of people. I decided to go onto their site and found their email and wrote them letting them know that I would not use them based on this review and I shared it with them hoping maybe it would help prompt them to do something to make it right. This was the response I received:
"I will send you later on the proof against those false statements about us… It has come from xxxxxx(outdoors man). We will take legal actions against this person. The yacht is on the water and in full service. I will show it that to you later on this week.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

Much appreciated.

Leonardo Leao
Capt Peacock Yacht & Expeditions

I took out the name, didn't think that was appropriate.

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/21/17 05:34 PM

I don't know if it is on the water now or not. Doesn't change what happened to us. Their website and all of their social media clearly indicate the boat is and has been operational which is NOT TRUE. I don't know who they are taking legal action against but my statements are COMPLETELY ACCURATE..... I'm also not sure why anyone would book with an company that threatens legal action against someone who posts a bad review......
Posted By: ssfireman

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/21/17 06:37 PM

My sister just got back form there and they had a blast. got 276 fish. biggest was a 20lber. there friends on the boat got 117 in one day. they said alot of fish in the 8lbs range. not sure about boat. sorry to hear about your experience

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/21/17 06:39 PM

Originally Posted By: ssfireman
My sister just got back form there and they had a blast. got 276 fish. biggest was a 20lber. there friends on the boat got 117 in one day. they said alot of fish in the 8lbs range. not sure about boat. sorry to hear about your experience

Good deal. The fishing definitely picked up!
Posted By: criglizard

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/21/17 06:39 PM

While I am sure you still had a once in a lifetime experience, I can't imagine how disappointing it must have been to show up to something so different than what you thought you purchased. They should have discounted your trip for sure. I see no reason why they would not have discounted based on not delivering what they sold you.

That said, the boat you were on doesn't look terrible considering you are floating down the river in a 3rd world country.

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/21/17 11:12 PM

Originally Posted By: criglizard
While I am sure you still had a once in a lifetime experience, I can't imagine how disappointing it must have been to show up to something so different than what you thought you purchased. They should have discounted your trip for sure. I see no reason why they would not have discounted based on not delivering what they sold you.

That said, the boat you were on doesn't look terrible considering you are floating down the river in a 3rd world country.

Yes it was an experience for sure. The boat itself wasn't terrible but it was like booking the Four Seasons and getting the Holiday Inn. The most difficult part was there was nothing to do from 5pm on except drink. I was expecting to relax in the pool, go bow fishing for the first time etc. I also needed to work intermittently but without wifi service that was impossible.

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/26/17 02:41 PM

Posting this for Captain Peacock:

To Whom It May Concern, I am Leonardo Leao, the founder, and CEO of Capt Peacock. I am at this moment to clarify few things, which will be the first and last time I will ever do this.

First of all, we don’t talk trash about others, we’re Capt Peacock. This person who uses a nickname “outdoorsman” has used his "free" time to badmouth Capt Peacock. But that's going to end. We know him and our attorney will visit with him AGAIN this coming week.

Second of all, we do operate on the peacock bass fishing market for 14 years and never had a single unsolved issue with any customer, ever, and will remain that way. Whoever says different is merely a liar. Whoever chooses a forum or a hidden blog to make false statements against us, is just afraid of what we have been able to achieve recently: Rio Negro Queen.

We brought to the market the best yacht in all South America; The best and only Bass Tracker boats out there; The best crew and a unique concept: signature cruise sportfishing experience... nobody else does such thing and we all know that.

We will fight back those dishonest people, but at the court, at the shows and during the fishing seasons.

Visit with me at DSC and SCI; I will be there myself to give to you what you expect from a business with true ethical values.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Leonardo Leao
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/26/17 02:51 PM

There are few things in life I hate more than someone who responds to what appears to be a valid complaint with a threat of litigation. That alone would make sure I never go down there with these guys. I can't see anything in the posts where the guy is trying to slander the operation....he's simply stating facts with some opinions about his experience.
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/26/17 03:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris G
There are few things in life I hate more than someone who responds to what appears to be a valid complaint with a threat of litigation. That alone would make sure I never go down there with these guys. I can't see anything in the posts where the guy is trying to slander the operation....he's simply stating facts with some opinions about his experience.

I agree 100%. This letter sounds like an intimidation letter full of fluff and fear from someone who screwed up and knows it. He did not address any issue the op stated..
Posted By: 96speed

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/26/17 03:47 PM

Guy comes in and posts his experience with Capt Peacock including pictures.

Capt Peacock: Threatens litigation. Says he is going to address issues brought up by the OP. Does not address any specific issues. Says OP is hiding behind screen name "Outdoorsman" yet has to have someone else has to copy/paste his reply. Calls OP a liar.

Interesting.

OP-- I'd definitely screen shot his reply as well as all information on the website and your trip. Also, I'd write down a list of details while they are fresh in your mind so that you have an accurate account of what happened.
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/26/17 04:29 PM

Kind of reminds me of the old Rio Negro Lodge, we went about the time it was going down, to their credit they made our trip end up pretty good despite operating without enough funds.

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/26/17 05:50 PM

Originally Posted By: JeffLStevens
Posting this for Captain Peacock:

To Whom It May Concern, I am Leonardo Leao, the founder, and CEO of Capt Peacock. I am at this moment to clarify few things, which will be the first and last time I will ever do this.

First of all, we don’t talk trash about others, we’re Capt Peacock. This person who uses a nickname “outdoorsman” has used his "free" time to badmouth Capt Peacock. But that's going to end. We know him and our attorney will visit with him AGAIN this coming week.

Second of all, we do operate on the peacock bass fishing market for 14 years and never had a single unsolved issue with any customer, ever, and will remain that way. Whoever says different is merely a liar. Whoever chooses a forum or a hidden blog to make false statements against us, is just afraid of what we have been able to achieve recently: Rio Negro Queen.

We brought to the market the best yacht in all South America; The best and only Bass Tracker boats out there; The best crew and a unique concept: signature cruise sportfishing experience... nobody else does such thing and we all know that.

We will fight back those dishonest people, but at the court, at the shows and during the fishing seasons.

Visit with me at DSC and SCI; I will be there myself to give to you what you expect from a business with true ethical values.

Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Leonardo Leao

There must be someone else that got screwed too. No idea who "outdoorsman" is... I also posted on his Facebook page and my name shows up, so IDK. I'm also not sure why he sent that to letter to a customer to post on his behalf?
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/26/17 09:03 PM

Look below your screen name to the left, It has outdoorsman which is your status for your account from activity on TFF.

This is starting to remind me of the story that I read a few weeks ago where a lady posted a bad review of her hotel room not being clean. She was charged another fee, I believe $350 to her credit card because they had fine print on their site stating that they charged a fee for leaving a bad review. Besides being charged the fee, she was also threatened with legal action if she did not remove the review.

Things happen and hearing from others, it is not the norm for this company. If so they should have just apologized and offered to make it right and this would have been 1 page if that. Now it makes you wonder how many have had the experience before and were bullied with legal threats and kept shut about it. If I were in the market for a similar type of trip, I'd probably pass on using them now.
Posted By: june-bug

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/26/17 10:37 PM

Thanks for the info AZ. I had been looking hard at them for a trip on my sons 18th birthday. I'll pass now.
Posted By: Skeeter443

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/27/17 02:58 AM

I will say it again, Azbass, thanks for the helpful review. The captains response was I have more lawyers than you do?? As someone stated earlier after you posted your review they still show their new boat on the website and it is in operation yet? Doesn't sound like they are the best at what they do to me!
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/27/17 03:44 AM

As a judge friend of mine said if your business is on the net it is NOT slander if someone gives you a bad review. Since Catpain peacock did not post this himself is is hear say. Reviews whether a guide or a fast food place is NOT slander. It is a part of doing business. If the captain decides to sue he does not have much of a case.
Posted By: danwig52

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/27/17 04:11 AM

"First of all, we don’t talk trash about others, we’re Capt Peacock" , then proceed to belittle and threaten legal action..

"Second of all, we do operate on the peacock bass fishing market for 14 years and never had a single unsolved issue with any customer, ever, and will remain that way". Except, that its obvious you DO have a problem with a customer who has explained a very credible complaint.

Lastly, threatening a customer in third person about a review and with lawyers is the worst kind of cowardly act. Wont be doing any business with ANYONE or any company who behaves in this manner... life is too short.

BTW, if the boat was in service at that time, wouldnt it just be as easy to post pictures or have someone else on the trip say so?

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/27/17 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: danwig52
"First of all, we don’t talk trash about others, we’re Capt Peacock" , then proceed to belittle and threaten legal action..

"Second of all, we do operate on the peacock bass fishing market for 14 years and never had a single unsolved issue with any customer, ever, and will remain that way". Except, that its obvious you DO have a problem with a customer who has explained a very credible complaint.

Lastly, threatening a customer in third person about a review and with lawyers is the worst kind of cowardly act. Wont be doing any business with ANYONE or any company who behaves in this manner... life is too short.

BTW, if the boat was in service at that time, wouldnt it just be as easy to post pictures or have someone else on the trip say so?

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/27/17 03:39 PM

The boat was actually advertised to have launched in 2016
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/27/17 04:16 PM

Sure looks great.

https://www.captpeacock.com/

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/27/17 10:03 PM

Originally Posted By: lconn4

That's what I thought. frown
Posted By: 361V

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/28/17 02:37 PM

“We don’t talk trash about others, we’re Captain Peacock”! I love when people refer to themselves in 3rd person...

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/28/17 04:02 PM

Originally Posted By: azbass

That's what I thought. frown

I'm hoping everyone ends up happy. cheers
Posted By: Douglas J

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/28/17 04:18 PM

Their moto would sound better as "We ARE Capt Peacock" just say'n wink
Posted By: Chris G

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/28/17 04:25 PM

This guy could be in for quite the show at DSC coming up next weekend. I would imagine lots of TFF and THF will be at that show and won't mind giving him a piece of their minds. There's always 2 sides and in some cases 3 to every story but the OP's info seems pretty solid from what I can tell. I'm a corporate sponsor of DSC and I know they do not take kindly to "false advertising" of any kind especially if they donate trips for auction items.

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/28/17 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By: Chris G
This guy could be in for quite the show at DSC coming up next weekend. I would imagine lots of TFF and THF will be at that show and won't mind giving him a piece of their minds. There's always 2 sides and in some cases 3 to every story but the OP's info seems pretty solid from what I can tell. I'm a corporate sponsor of DSC and I know they do not take kindly to "false advertising" of any kind especially if they donate trips for auction items.

I have informed the DSC of the situation based upon a recommendation I received to do so.

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/28/17 04:43 PM

Just curious if the replacement boat you were on is the same one from the video of Lefty Kreh at 56 second mark?

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/28/17 04:48 PM

I believe so. I also believe that video in 3 or 4 years old. We didn't get the big fruit spread though. Guess you have to be a famous angler to rate that kind of spread....

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/30/17 04:01 PM

[/quote]

There must be someone else that got screwed too. No idea who "outdoorsman" is... I also posted on his Facebook page and my name shows up, so IDK. I'm also not sure why he sent that to letter to a customer to post on his behalf? [/quote]

They have now removed all the reviews from their website. I guess that's the Capt Peacock way of addressing issues that arise bang

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/30/17 04:47 PM

OK.. as I said before, I hope both sides end up happy. It would be sad if a company that seems to be a great steward of that part of the fishing world were to be hurt financially over one customer's complaints. It would also be sad if this vacation is not what its cracked up to be. Having been in the vacation business many years ago, I've seen this happen before due to unforeseen events (hurricane damage to hotels normally used, mechanical issues with particular cruise ships normally used). It's best for the company to make customer happy so this sort of thing doesn't do more harm, on the other hand some customers have a good time but still look for a reason to ask for more. I'm trying not to take sides, I'm just saying folks making judgments based on one side of the story should ask themselves how much do you really know about all the facts in what was offered initially to make things right. With a name like "azbass" I have my concerns since you knew going in the new boat would not be used.

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/30/17 05:18 PM

OK.. as I said before, I hope both sides end up happy. It would be sad if a company that seems to be a great steward of that part of the fishing world were to be hurt financially over one customer's complaints. It would also be sad if this vacation is not what its cracked up to be. Having been in the vacation business many years ago, I've seen this happen before due to unforeseen events (hurricane damage to hotels normally used, mechanical issues with particular cruise ships normally used). It's best for the company to make customer happy so this sort of thing doesn't do more harm, on the other hand some customers have a good time but still look for a reason to ask for more. I'm trying not to take sides, I'm just saying folks making judgments based on one side of the story should ask themselves how much do you really know about all the facts in what was offered initially to make things right. With a name like "azbass" I have my concerns since you knew going in the new boat would not be used.

My name is Rod Cook. I booked my trip in early 2017 and had no idea the boat was not going to be the one that was prominently advertised on the website until a few days before we left. This was not an unforeseen circumstance, it was false advertising plain and simple. How would anyone know if I am the only one complaining when the company is so diligent on removing "bad" reviews?

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/30/17 06:00 PM

This will be my last comment on the subject.

When I was in the vacation business I will always remember one particular customer that I met for drinks after his 7/6 vacation and cruise. He told me that the beachfront hotel in Ft. Lauderdale we used, was not up to his standards and requested a change in hotels. He paid the upgrade charge, we moved him to another hotel we also used, and was very happy. On board the ship he and his wife met another couple that was on our vacation package that felt the same way and paid the upgrade fee, and were very happy. The funny part was we swapped their hotels. Both couples got a big laugh out of that knowing we made out like bandits on that one. roflmao

Really hope you are made happy Tom.

Sincerely
Louis Conn

Re: Capt Peacock - 12/30/17 06:27 PM

[quote=lconn4]This will be my last comment on the subject.

When I was in the vacation business I will always remember one particular customer that I met for drinks after his 7/6 vacation and cruise. He told me that the beachfront hotel in Ft. Lauderdale we used, was not up to his standards and requested a change in hotels. He paid the upgrade charge, we moved him to another hotel we also used, and was very happy. On board the ship he and his wife met another couple that was on our vacation package that felt the same way and paid the upgrade fee, and were very happy. The funny part was we swapped their hotels. Both couples got a big laugh out of that knowing we made out like bandits on that one. roflmao

From your story It doesn't sound like you advertised a hotel that didn't exist. They simply were not happy with the ones that were advertised so you made an adjustment and solved the issue. grin

Re: Capt Peacock - 01/02/18 03:09 PM

it is very strange that all of the reviews disappeared from the Facebook page
Posted By: BaylorLipRipper

Re: Capt Peacock - 01/02/18 06:28 PM

Leonardo and Capt. Peacock delivered an exceptional experience to me multiple times! Both trips produced peacocks over 20 pounds and their crew was phenomenal. I don't have time to read all this but from my personal experiences I have never had any issues 2cents

Re: Capt Peacock - 01/02/18 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: BaylorLipRipper
Leonardo and Capt. Peacock delivered an exceptional experience to me multiple times! Both trips produced peacocks over 20 pounds and their crew was phenomenal. I don't have time to read all this but from my personal experiences I have never had any issues 2cents

Glad you had a good experience. Not sure what is going on with them now but you may want to take the time to read it all before booking another trip....

Re: Capt Peacock - 01/14/18 06:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Bassinfreak 7
So I was very disturbed by this post. I despise people who use false advertisement and take advantage of people. I decided to go onto their site and found their email and wrote them letting them know that I would not use them based on this review and I shared it with them hoping maybe it would help prompt them to do something to make it right. This was the response I received:
"I will send you later on the proof against those false statements about us… It has come from xxxxxx(outdoors man). We will take legal actions against this person. The yacht is on the water and in full service. I will show it that to you later on this week.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

Much appreciated.

Leonardo Leao
Capt Peacock Yacht & Expeditions

I took out the name, didn't think that was appropriate.

I was curious if you ever received any further "proof" from Mr. Leao
Posted By: Bassinfreak 7

Re: Capt Peacock - 01/16/18 04:05 PM

I would say in this case they would not be hurt by one customer's complaint but how they responded to that customer's complaint. It certainly is not appropriate to threaten legal action through third parties. Also to remove the comments section from your website shows a lack of integrity also. I would not use them based on these observations.
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: Capt Peacock - 01/16/18 10:01 PM

Originally Posted By: Bassinfreak 7
I would say in this case they would not be hurt by one customer's complaint but how they responded to that customer's complaint. It certainly is not appropriate to threaten legal action through third parties. Also to remove the comments section from your website shows a lack of integrity also. I would not use them based on these observations.

I agree. One complaint is not a big deal. How you handle the complaint is. More importantly if you remove the complaint then it would make me wonder how many others have complained and received threats of legal action or had their complaints removed.
Posted By: SFAJACKS44

Re: Capt Peacock - 01/17/18 02:35 AM

Threat of legal action for a report(with pics) could be a deal breaker for me. I am considering them for a trip I’m saving up for but now I’m very,very concerned. Will get a detailed report(with pics) from a friend of mine who has a trip planned with them before I pull the trigger.

Re: Capt Peacock - 01/17/18 03:45 PM

Originally Posted By: SFAJACKS44
Threat of legal action for a report(with pics) could be a deal breaker for me. I am considering them for a trip I’m saving up for but now I’m very,very concerned. Will get a detailed report(with pics) from a friend of mine who has a trip planned with them before I pull the trigger.

I hope your friend has a great trip. If the new boat is up and running and they get back to how they apparently used to operate, I'm sure it will be fine.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum