Who's fishing tomorrow?

Posted By: K.D.

Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 03:05 AM

It's gonna be COLD!

Hi forecast of 41 with 20mph N winds.

I'll be out there chasing them
Posted By: IIIMag

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 04:46 AM

Good luck. You will have the run of the lake with no competition.
Posted By: i-Fish

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 01:45 PM

20 mph if you’re lucky. My money is on 30.
Posted By: Happykamper

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 02:11 PM

My boat is stored safely away until maybe mid january. I am fishing for big white tails right now.
Posted By: bigfishtx

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 02:15 PM

On the water Saturday.
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 02:18 PM

shouldn't be too crowded.

Posted By: bjankowski

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 02:35 PM

hooked I fished a tournament back in the day where I had to break off the ice on the rod eyes. After a fish or two, I left and promised my self to never attempt to do that again. dance2
Posted By: bigfishtx

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 02:46 PM

Originally Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES
shouldn't be too crowded.

PERFECT!!

Wish I could find my pic of a good friend of mine holding a nice Rayburn fish with a bunch of snow on the back deck.
Posted By: 6BOOMER

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 03:01 PM

Same here.

Posted By: BCBassCat

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 03:07 PM

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 03:09 PM

Originally Posted By: bjankowski
hooked I fished a tournament back in the day where I had to break off the ice on the rod eyes. After a fish or two, I left and promised my self to never attempt to do that again. dance2

Yep, I'm sure most have done that at some point in time but we got older and smarter. Not interested in catching pneumonia trying to catch fish in freezing weather. Bought a new bass boat at the winter 1987 Dallas Boat Show and the following weekend my brother and I went to Fork. Couldn't wait. The first 5 ft. of water off Little Caney point was FROZEN. Both of us missed the next 3 days of work because we were sick. Lesson learned. I'm going to spend the morning trying to run the battery's down in my remote.
Posted By: T Bird

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 03:11 PM

Going to chase small-mouths on Belton Friday. Forecast 55 degrees, winds 5-10 mph from the west.
Posted By: buda13

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 03:15 PM

I know exactly where I'd be on Squaw today in that north wind.... probably already have 20 or so in the boat by now.
Posted By: the skipper

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 03:32 PM

Toys for tots on rayburn Saturday. Should be a little better by then
Posted By: bigbass94

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 04:41 PM

Originally Posted By: T Bird
Going to chase small-mouths on Belton Friday. Forecast 55 degrees, winds 5-10 mph from the west.

Can't beat that right there!
Posted By: Amberlamps

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 05:43 PM

I absolutely smoked em this morning. Froze my [censored] off but it was fun. Only boat on the lake.
Posted By: Walls

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 05:55 PM

I ain't that mad at 'em
Posted By: TBassYates

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 06:00 PM

Two of my favorite days of fishing was when me and buddy Craig fished with John Tanner on Fork. We fished in the sleet and snow both days and caught a ton of really nice fish. We had an absolute blast.
I also fished a Bass Cat Owners tournament up in Arkansas one year. The first day of the tournament we had quite a run up to the Missouri border on Lake Norfolk and by the time we got to our first stop we had over an inch of sleet in the boat. Sleet finally turned to snow which lasted all day. We did not get a bite all day and it was one miserable day. Then next morning we watched the boats that decided to fish the second day take off in 19 degree weather. We went down to the indoor swimming pool to hang out.
Posted By: johnathonmharding

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 08:42 PM

Went yesterday it was 41 and sleeting and slaughtered them on a zombie ratl trap and i was the only person i seen on the water

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 09:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Amberlamps
I absolutely smoked em this morning. Froze my [censored] off but it was fun. Only boat on the lake.

wopics
Posted By: texasbass1

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/07/17 09:25 PM

I'll probably pass this weekend, cold north wind isn't my idea of fun even if the fish are jumping in the boat. 40's not bad but with the forecast this morning of 15-20 for Sat, I'll find something else fun to do.

Be safe
Posted By: Bruce Allen

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/08/17 12:40 AM

well it was bad but unfortuneatly it is going to be colder on Friday (tomorrow) but the winds (hopefully) will not be as bad.

fishing was pretty good though.
Posted By: coachallentca

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/08/17 01:39 AM

One of my best days was on welsh. Cold rain temps around 35 but man the fish were biting.... caught over 40 in 2 hours
Posted By: lconn4

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/08/17 01:57 AM

Paddling by instruments in the fog tomorrow at Monti. Hoping to launch around 5 a.m. I'm fired up, just stopped off at Academy for hand warmers. breakdance
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/08/17 02:12 AM

Man!!! It was cold and windy today!! Crazy day to fish.
Posted By: Delvec

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/08/17 01:05 PM

Originally Posted By: Happykamper
My boat is stored safely away until maybe mid january. I am fishing for big white tails right now.

I'm sending you some pansies for X-Mas. banana
Posted By: Delvec

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/08/17 01:09 PM

They we're bitin on Ray Bob Ytday in the am.

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/08/17 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: Delvec
Originally Posted By: Happykamper

I'm sending you some pansies for X-Mas. banana

I am a well rounded outdoorsman, make sure those are big girl panties, , wait you said pansies, lol.
Posted By: Frank the Tank

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/08/17 01:56 PM

you are busy cooking seafood, no time to fish

Re: Who's fishing tomorrow? - 12/08/17 03:30 PM

Originally Posted By: Frank the Tank
you are busy cooking seafood, no time to fish

That is a good enough excuse for me. thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum