Texas Fishing Forum

Heddon Zara Spook ID

Posted By: Tocatta

Heddon Zara Spook ID - 11/16/17 07:11 PM

This one has different hook hardware and was wondering whether this is of any significance in terms of rarity, value collectible.

Posted By: Ken A.

Re: Heddon Zara Spook ID - 11/16/17 07:31 PM

wopics
Posted By: Ian Fellenbaum

Re: Heddon Zara Spook ID - 11/16/17 07:41 PM

2 piece hardware would make it more desirable, but when it come to old heddons its mainly about color and condition.
Posted By: Donald Harper

Re: Heddon Zara Spook ID - 11/16/17 11:48 PM

welcome to the forum Tocatta. I will be glad to help you post a picture. Just email it to me at fishnteacher@gmail.com

Tell us as much about it as you can. I love old Spooks and would like to see that different hardware.

Re: Heddon Zara Spook ID - 11/21/17 10:30 AM

Thank you Donald. I will do that as I had trouble reducing the file size of my pictures and moved on. Thanks.

I really don't know too much about the lure aside from what's obvious in the pics.

I'd like to know as much as possible about the means of connecting the hooks to the lure. There is no surface mounted hardware which seems atypical. Also, if'll you'll note the 1/8ish hole either bored or cast into the bottom of the lure. Was this from the manufacturer or some type of modification? In either case could you speculate it's purpose?

Thank you sir

Re: Heddon Zara Spook ID - 11/22/17 10:26 AM

Donald, you've been a tremendous help. I thank you!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum