Texas Fishing Forum

Lake Fork information

Posted By: saibling

Lake Fork information - 11/08/17 03:57 PM

Anyone willing to share a little lake Fork information? Fishing Fork during Thanksgiving week, I've been to Fork a couple times but never in my boat.
Posted By: OzzieFish

Re: Lake Fork information - 11/08/17 04:06 PM

November is a great time on the lake. Fish are all over deep and shallow. Creeks with lots of bait are great for square bills and traps... I've done well around this time shallow but there are fish out deep chasing crappies and bar fish. The A-Rig starts work good around this time too. Finding the right creek to fish is the hard part...
Posted By: Jay Kendrick

Re: Lake Fork information - 11/08/17 04:08 PM

The fish have been pretty scattered this fall compared to the last few where they've grouped up in their predictable fall areas. You can pick your poison right now, if you like to fish shallow there some up there in the grass that you can catch on Rat-L-Traps, chatterbaits, small swimbaits and wacky worms. If you like to fish deep, there are a lot of fish out in the 20-35 ft range that you can catch on Carolina rigs, drop shots and spoons.
Good luck on your trip, if you've never been out there in your boat before I suggest only running on pad in the marked boat lanes.
Posted By: johnny_choww

Re: Lake Fork information - 11/08/17 06:35 PM

ya go out there and catch them, figure out how you caught em and do it again...
Posted By: smallmouthslayer

Re: Lake Fork information - 11/08/17 08:22 PM

best thing i have been catching them on has been shocking them with car batteries, they dont even have a chance.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum