Texas Fishing Forum

Fork Monday, any advice?,,how did you do?

Posted By: Tiltedtitan

Fork Monday, any advice?,,how did you do? - 11/06/17 05:24 AM

We pretty much fished the whole day for four fish I was wondering if anybody else did well and what applications work?

I intend to start and little Caney and work the grass with the swim jig a fluke a topwater and then flip. As the day gets on I was going to try Square Bill and a rattletrap near Timber and outside edge of grass lines.

Occasionally working a big swimbait. If there's any other advice that you would recommend you can text me at 469-688-2441
Posted By: ring fry

Re: Fork Monday, any advice? - 11/06/17 01:52 PM

Am coming down Friday. Please post or PM your outcome, good or bad.

Thanks

Re: Fork Monday, any advice? - 11/06/17 07:25 PM

Currently one dink
Posted By: Shallow Waters

Re: Fork Monday, any advice? - 11/06/17 08:01 PM

We hit them pretty good yesterday in a 2.5hr trip. the wind was high, most of our bites came on wind blown points and backs of coves where the wind pushing to the back. Lots of shallow bites. t-rig and drop shot produced most bites, light weight on the t-rig with a"beefy" plastic (i.e. beaver, hog, lizard).

Re: Fork Monday, any advice? - 11/08/17 01:12 AM

We ended up fishing several parts of little caney, Lake Fork marina, little Mustang and the power lines dock line in Birch. Very little Acton. Very little visible life. Ended the day fishing duck line near hideaway,produced 3fish white square bill 2.5.The only style we behests was deep because the wind got up and it is or weakest application.

Re: Fork Monday, any advice? - 11/08/17 01:25 AM

We tried almost everything but we just couldn't solve the puzzle on Monday.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum