Texas Fishing Forum

Posted By: J.P. Greeson

We have identified a problem between our forum's "Remember me on each visit" option and certain browser's remember password feature. Try unchecking the box beside the "Remember me on each visit" option offered when you log on the forum. If you want your password remembered, use the browser's feature to store your password.

If this doesn't work, try clearing your cookies, then log in again with the "Remember me on each visit" option NOT checked.

Please let us know if this solves your problem.
Posted By: Twotoes

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 12/19/13 12:14 PM

J. P. - not checking the remember me box seems to have brought things back to normal. Dang that little box. Thanks for the help.
Posted By: TreeBass

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 12/19/13 01:20 PM

thumb
Posted By: kingdad101

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 12/22/13 11:13 PM

have NOT used the "Remember me on each visit" and have never had a problem..kinda a reverse thing...
Posted By: BJH ( JUST JIGGING)

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 12/23/13 02:10 AM

NOPE !!!!! Logs me out either way!!!!!! noidea
Posted By: David Parker

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 12/23/13 03:12 AM

I had this problem all last week.I finally fixed it by removing this website out of compatability view on my toolbar and retyping name and password.It wouldnt work with autofill.Have not had a problem staying logged in for a few days now.
Posted By: tishkayaker

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 12/27/13 04:38 AM

The problem seems to have fixed it's self somehow. A mystery to me. Thanks you for your solutions and if it acts up again I will follow your advice. It had done this kicking me off two days in a row but things are working normally now. At least the computer, Ha! Ha! Have a happy New Year!
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 12/30/13 11:25 PM

hmm, working better for me so far. I cleared cookies. Have IE11 now, but have never stayed logged in since I first started TFF, THF too. Annoying when you have to login every page, so hopefully better now. thanks.
Posted By: deerfeeder

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 12/31/13 03:38 PM

When this problem strikes me I have to log in and, once logged in, (having checked the keep me logged in) before I go to anything on the forum, I go to "edit profile" and type and retype in the password. If, I preview the response, in both boxes, I find that my password is twice as long as what it really is, so I clear it, in both, and retype it again, in both. I then hit submit. So far it has been working.

It does the same on THF also, from time to time. An annoyance for sure, but not a major problem.
Posted By: Rob Lay

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 01/07/14 03:48 PM

after I rebooted computer back to the same problems it won't keep me logged in. Getting really sick of logging in 10 times a day.
Posted By: CHAMPION FISH

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 01/12/14 09:23 PM

Thanks.
Posted By: bnv1

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 02/05/14 03:09 PM

worked but can not clear all cookies???
Posted By: fitter2259

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 02/28/14 10:04 PM

Originally Posted By: CHAMPION FISH
Thanks.
Posted By: reeltexan

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 03/06/14 02:58 PM

I've done everything I can think of and everything that's been suggested.
Cleaned the cookies, checked the brower history, click on the box, don't click on the box.
I even have to log in between pages!

No problems on any other web site, so what next?
Posted By: PhishWhisperer

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 04/19/14 01:25 AM

I have tried all of the above suggestions, but sometimes when I open the site I am automatically logged in but sometimes not! Aren't computers supposed to be consistent, even if wrong?
Posted By: RL206

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 04/21/14 04:01 PM

Originally Posted By: reeltexan

I've done everything I can think of and everything that's been suggested.
Cleaned the cookies, checked the brower history, click on the box, don't click on the box.
I even have to log in between pages!

No problems on any other web site, so what next?

Same with me. Now what?
Posted By: BJH ( JUST JIGGING)

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 04/21/14 05:43 PM

Originally Posted By: BJH ( JUST JIGGING)
NOPE !!!!! Logs me out either way!!!!!! noidea

Been fighting it for a while.......SUCKS!
Posted By: RL206

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 05/05/14 05:08 PM

I guess we're just going to have to deal with it, because I don't think they can fix it.
Posted By: Pooney1950

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 05/07/14 12:51 PM

I have paid my $25.00 for a membership but I cannot find how to post my boat. I go to the Boats 4 sale and click on that and it tells me to buy the membership or you can post free but when I click on any of that it goes back to the origianl instructions. Any one have any advice on how to post my boat for sale?? Frustrated
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: log in and staying logged in - issues and possible fix - 05/07/14 03:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Pooney1950
I have paid my $25.00 for a membership but I cannot find how to post my boat. I go to the Boats 4 sale and click on that and it tells me to buy the membership or you can post free but when I click on any of that it goes back to the origianl instructions. Any one have any advice on how to post my boat for sale?? Frustrated

Click "New Topic" to make a post.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum