Texas Fishing Forum

AUSTIN AREA: This is a test...

Posted By: markson

AUSTIN AREA: This is a test... - 01/12/18 01:27 PM

Because we are sick of all the SPAM on the Austin Bass Fishing Forum!!!
Posted By: RBDavis3591

Re: AUSTIN AREA: This is a test... - 01/12/18 05:03 PM

Originally Posted By: markson
Because we are sick of all the SPAM on the Austin Bass Fishing Forum!!!
cheers
Posted By: just plain bill

Re: AUSTIN AREA: This is a test... - 01/13/18 01:09 AM

Ive asked admins here to have an austin area thread, or whatever you call it, with its own heading so we can quickly find it, like they do with freshwater fishing or boats for sale. Hope they decide to jump on it, cuz I like tff a bunch. 2cool is also great, but is more houston and saltwater oriented, which I also like, but we need an austin thread. smile

Re: AUSTIN AREA: This is a test... - 01/13/18 01:19 AM

I think here they call diff areas forums...blue headings...it would be awesome to have an austin area as well as dallas, houston, south padre, cc, etc, so a topic in these locations could be found quickly and easily! Cmon TFF! We need ya! smile
Posted By: In2Deep

Re: AUSTIN AREA: This is a test... - 01/13/18 12:37 PM

In2Deep checking in. Agreed that ABF went to the birds, so making TFF my primary landing place for my local fishing passion.
Posted By: ClarkBird

Re: AUSTIN AREA: This is a test... - 01/13/18 12:59 PM

Originally Posted By: In2Deep
In2Deep checking in.

Hey! This is former Griswald and Jim Speros' friend. You been to see him lately?
Posted By: hardheadking

Re: AUSTIN AREA: This is a test... - 01/13/18 02:39 PM

another refugee from abf checking in. I was always a salty but living in austin area I do more bass stuff out of necessity. So lets hope for an Austin Area entry.
Posted By: J.P. Greeson

Re: AUSTIN AREA: This is a test... - 01/13/18 07:29 PM

We're looking at a solution that makes sense.
Posted By: markson

Re: AUSTIN AREA: This is a test... - 01/13/18 08:04 PM

Originally Posted By: J.P. Greeson
We're looking at a solution that makes sense.

Thanks for your efforts!

Re: AUSTIN AREA: This is a test... - 01/13/18 08:42 PM

You know, I have hope! Plus, having various areas with their own forums would allow me to check other areas directly. Ease, dear Lord!
Oh yeah...if someone calling herself sophiagrace comes knocking at the door, DONT LET HER IN!!!!!
Posted By: hardheadking

Re: AUSTIN AREA: This is a test... - 01/14/18 01:16 AM

Originally Posted By: just plain bill
You know, I have hope! Plus, having various areas with their own forums would allow me to check other areas directly. Ease, dear Lord!
Oh yeah...if someone calling herself sophiagrace comes knocking at the door, DONT LET HER IN!!!!!

and please no postings about times and links for various sporting events. I can google for that when I need it.

Looking forward to watching Austin and Salty stuff in the same place.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum