Texas Fishing Forum

Baked Cod Filets

Posted By: JCG57

Baked Cod Filets - 02/23/22 07:04 PM

Tried a new (for us) recipe and really liked it. Pat cod filets dry, season with salt and pepper, dredge both sides in flour, place in baking dish, cover top of filets with thin layer of mayo, sprinkle with lemon pepper, bake at 350 for 20 minutes then finish under broiler for a couple minutes to brown the mayo "crust". Easy and very tasty.
Posted By: deucer02

Re: Baked Cod Filets - 02/23/22 11:53 PM

Sounds good!
Posted By: greenen

Re: Baked Cod Filets - 02/24/22 04:20 PM

Cod goes good in an air fryer too with just a little olive oil and Tony's.
Posted By: Cmack

Re: Baked Cod Filets - 02/24/22 07:15 PM

Originally Posted by JCG57
Tried a new (for us) recipe and really liked it. Pat cod filets dry, season with salt and pepper, dredge both sides in flour, place in baking dish, cover top of filets with thin layer of mayo, sprinkle with lemon pepper, bake at 350 for 20 minutes then finish under broiler for a couple minutes to brown the mayo "crust". Easy and very tasty.

Exactly the same recipe that Luby's Cafeteria uses. Best baked fish ever.
Posted By: deucer02

Re: Baked Cod Filets - 03/22/22 04:46 PM

Yes, really good!
Posted By: kcb

Re: Baked Cod Filets - 03/22/22 08:02 PM

Originally Posted by Cmack
Originally Posted by JCG57

Exactly the same recipe that Luby's Cafeteria uses. Best baked fish ever.

That peaks my interest. I like Luby's food! I have to get a good tarter sauce recipe going and it sounds like I'll be in business.
Posted By: TPACK

Re: Baked Cod Filets - 03/24/22 01:45 PM

[Linked Image]
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum