Texas Fishing Forum

Boat Buffing & Detail

Posted By: Lifetime Angler

Boat Buffing & Detail - 10/23/17 02:26 PM

Boat and R.V. buff and detail. Offer any and all structural & cosmetic repairs. Gelcoat and metalflake. Graphics.
Steve 817 975-3039. Cleburne

Posted By: toofy

Re: Boat Buffing & Detail - 10/29/17 03:29 AM

I can't tell what I'm looking at in those photos. Are these before or after photos?
Posted By: scruboak

Re: Boat Buffing & Detail - 10/29/17 09:42 PM

Whats the cost to buff 17' 9" boat if I do all the sanding first to 2000 grit.

Re: Boat Buffing & Detail - 10/29/17 10:25 PM

Depends . Everybody is different. I would do a complete... Deck, Sides,& aft. for appx $ 450.00m That's under door & livewells.;Not knowing your boat,textured floors are more. Come by for a free sample. Only open by appointment. Thxs. angel2
Posted By: BODA

Re: Boat Buffing & Detail - 11/01/17 01:21 PM

I am planning on replacing the deck on my flats boat, glassing in a riser box, and replacing the hatches. the boat is a 21 Majek RedfishLine do you have the equipment to spray in gelcoat on the deck and stuff? if so what would be a ballpark price to just spray the floors and gunnels and riser? Not sure if I want webbing or not

Re: Boat Buffing & Detail - 11/01/17 05:58 PM

Sounds like all you need is some gelcoat & a gun. You may want to use a brush and roller. I would be at $ 500 plus materials. Would only be as smooth as you prepped it. Call Me if I can help. Thxs

pollo

Re: Boat Buffing & Detail - 11/01/17 08:27 PM

Sounds like all you need is some gelcoat & a gun. You may want to use a brush and roller. I would be at $ 500 plus materials. Would only be as smooth as you prepped it. I Have the webbing solution. Call Me if I can help. Thxs

pollo
Posted By: BODA

Re: Boat Buffing & Detail - 11/02/17 12:57 PM

this project wont start til after duck season, If you are okay with it, Id like to bring the boat to your shop for a professional opinion. As well as get some advice. I got an estimate to have a shop in south texas do the whole job and cant justify dropping that kind of cash on a non necessity purchase

Re: Boat Buffing & Detail - 11/03/17 12:46 PM

Good luck on the ducks.
thumb
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum