Texas Fishing Forum

I got 3 years on Walmart Batt's

Posted By: PlanoKeith

I got 3 years on Walmart Batt's - 08/16/11 05:21 PM

Well I had to break down and get a couple of new trolling motor batteries this past weekend. I probably could have waited until they were completely dead but after charging them up they were only putting out about half power and would run down quick. I thought it was pretty good getting 3 solid years of fishing 40 out of 52 weekends a year. So I got two more of them ( The biggest ones they carry ) and hopefully if I keep doing like I have been I can get another 3 years out of these. I guess I posted this to tell everyone that the walmart trolling batteries are well worth the money. thumb
Posted By: Stump jumper

Re: I got 3 years on Walmart Batt's - 08/16/11 05:33 PM

I got 7 out one. We will see if the replacement does as well. I do not use my boat quite as much though.
Posted By: redchevy

Re: I got 3 years on Walmart Batt's - 08/16/11 07:26 PM

If walmart carries the corect size batery for what I need that is where I get them from.

matt
Posted By: armadillo joe

Re: I got 3 years on Walmart Batt's - 08/16/11 07:33 PM

After a 3 week old one that replaced a 6 month old one carped out and cost me a $1,000 I will never have one in anything.
Posted By: PlanoKeith

Re: I got 3 years on Walmart Batt's - 08/16/11 07:43 PM

Sorry about the bad luck for you Joe. I guess I just got LUCKY! So I will try my luck one more time and see if it holds out again. smile The price is only 82.00 per battery so I can't complain much . !!YET!! lol
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: I got 3 years on Walmart Batt's - 08/16/11 09:54 PM

Originally Posted By: PlanoKeith
Well I had to break down and get a couple of new trolling motor batteries this past weekend. I probably could have waited until they were completely dead but after charging them up they were only putting out about half power and would run down quick. I thought it was pretty good getting 3 solid years of fishing 40 out of 52 weekends a year. So I got two more of them ( The biggest ones they carry ) and hopefully if I keep doing like I have been I can get another 3 years out of these. I guess I posted this to tell everyone that the walmart trolling batteries are well worth the money. thumb
thumb
Posted By: jimmye123

Re: I got 3 years on Walmart Batt's - 08/17/11 01:18 AM

there is only a couple or 3 batt manufactures out there just diff. labels, we sell interstate, some auto batts. last a month some last 10 yrs
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum