Texas Fishing Forum

Any place in the Ft Worth area that sells Johnson stators that aren't so expensive?

Posted By: Captain Cook

Any place in the Ft Worth area that sells Johnson stators that aren't so expensive? - 04/08/20 10:44 PM

I have a 1996 Johnson 112hp SPL. $250 is the cheapest I've found online. WTF? Have they always been this expensive or do I not remember them being that much?
Posted By: Costa Plente

Re: Any place in the Ft Worth area that sells Johnson stators that aren't so expensive? - 04/09/20 01:28 PM

Try Wholesale Marine. It's not in the Ft Worth area but the shipping is fast and the prices are lower than anywhere I've found.
Posted By: boatman025

Re: Any place in the Ft Worth area that sells Johnson stators that aren't so expensive? - 04/09/20 03:15 PM

We can get CDI Stators What motor and HP
Posted By: PlanoPaul

Re: Any place in the Ft Worth area that sells Johnson stators that aren't so expensive? - 04/09/20 07:53 PM

Look on eBay if you’re really trying to pinch pennies. Should be able to find a cheap used one that will serve you well.
Posted By: ssmith

Re: Any place in the Ft Worth area that sells Johnson stators that aren't so expensive? - 04/09/20 09:53 PM

buying used electrical parts is a bad idea.
Posted By: PlanoPaul

Re: Any place in the Ft Worth area that sells Johnson stators that aren't so expensive? - 04/09/20 11:39 PM

I’ve had lots of luck with used parts from eBay and saved a ton of money. Not sure it’s fair to say it’s all bad. I bought a $25 stator for my Evinrude about 6 years ago, it’s still going strong.
Posted By: boatman025

Re: Any place in the Ft Worth area that sells Johnson stators that aren't so expensive? - 04/10/20 01:02 PM

Buying used electrical parts not good could cause you more issues in the long run
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum