Texas Fishing Forum

Blake’s (Corsicana) reviews?

Posted By: wsimpson

Blake’s (Corsicana) reviews? - 12/02/19 05:07 PM

Primarily need a shift (have to hunt for forward/reverse on the water) problem resolved on an ‘03 Evinrude 225 HO. Looking for a place that I can make an appointment to deliver the boat for assessment and/or service without it sitting on their lot for weeks. Would also consider a mobile marine service guy. Any reviews/recommendations for service within an hour (60 miles) of Cedar Creek Reservoir? Thanks...
Posted By: T-racer @ Mallard Marine

Re: Blake’s (Corsicana) reviews? - 12/03/19 01:05 PM

We’re gonna be a little farther than that but can certainly help if ya wanna make a drive.
Posted By: boatman025

Re: Blake’s (Corsicana) reviews? - 12/03/19 02:13 PM

were in Wylie and can help you out
Posted By: jackiekennedyfishingguide

Re: Blake’s (Corsicana) reviews? - 12/05/19 10:45 AM

Being as you are on Cedar Creek Lake, Terry Tanner who owns and operates Anglers Marine in Seven Points 903-432-0320 is one of the best boat tech around. Fair, honest, and reliable. Serviced my boat the past 5 years. [Linked Image]
Posted By: basscaster46

Re: Blake’s (Corsicana) reviews? - 12/08/19 11:11 PM

Blake’s is good and very reasonable.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Blake’s (Corsicana) reviews? - 12/09/19 01:07 AM

I buy my Yamaha parts there. They are always friendly, knowledgeable, and they have the stuff in stock. Prices are what they are. Better than paying the same to a grumpy, stupid person and having them order it. Ha.
Posted By: DanD14

Re: Blake’s (Corsicana) reviews? - 12/09/19 01:31 AM

The one experience I had with them was bad.
Posted By: boatman025

Re: Blake’s (Corsicana) reviews? - 12/09/19 02:06 PM

Blake are gourd people , we all ha da bad experience at one time are the other.
Posted By: jackwabbit

Re: Blake’s (Corsicana) reviews? - 12/14/19 03:03 PM

My experience was not great claimed to have lake tested my boat and it was good to go,however that was far from the case I won’t go back.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum