Texas Fishing Forum

Vexus boats ?

Posted By: Luke57

Vexus boats ? - 10/19/19 08:40 AM

Anyone have one would like to know how they handle rough water and overall performance
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Vexus boats ? - 10/20/19 02:55 AM

Aluminum or fiberglass? I was on the lake one day when an aluminum came around the corner, it was pretty choppy and it didn’t sound like a smooth ride. Sounded like it was bouncing and slapping the water pretty bad. But I don’t think any aluminum would ride like a glass boat would.
Posted By: Fisher Jack

Re: Vexus boats ? - 10/20/19 04:07 PM

I have been to the Vexus, Triton and Ranger factories, nothing compares to how well built the Vexus boats. In my opinion they are the best riding and fishing boats on the market.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Vexus boats ? - 10/21/19 02:31 AM

So I saw a Ranger tin on the lake today, it sounded as bad as the Vexus. Must be an aluminum boat thing, sure wouldn’t want to own one in place that the wind always blew hard.
Posted By: basscaster46

Re: Vexus boats ? - 11/04/19 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by grout-scout
So I saw a Ranger tin on the lake today, it sounded as bad as the Vexus. Must be an aluminum boat thing, sure wouldn’t want to own one in place that the wind always blew hard.

Aluminum and rough water don’t ride well. I have a rt 188 but don’t fish big lakes often but if I did fiberglass all the way .J D
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum