Texas Fishing Forum

Replacement Boat Windshield

Posted By: Cvillemudcat

Replacement Boat Windshield - 10/21/18 08:22 PM

Looking for a place to get a new windshield for my center console Blue-Wave. I've looked at UDP plastics but the reviews have kind of steered me away on top of that it looks like 2 months before they can make you one. My old one is still intact just cracked so I can send it out for duplication. Any input would be appreciated.
Posted By: GIG'EM AGGIES

Re: Replacement Boat Windshield - 10/21/18 08:59 PM

Allied Plastic is the best in the business, giv'em a call 214-350-3990 or go by their building at
10828 Shady Trail in Dallas. They fabricated a windshield for my Harley once that was better than original.

Re: Replacement Boat Windshield - 10/22/18 01:26 AM

Ok, thx for the info. I will give them a call tomorrow. Even better, they have a location in Austin which is just 40m from my house.
Posted By: Tommy Yetts

Re: Replacement Boat Windshield - 10/22/18 05:32 PM

What year model is your boat? Custom Mold and Tint, Monticello , AR., makes almost all of the windshields for the fishing boat industries. You might reach out to them.

Re: Replacement Boat Windshield - 10/22/18 06:32 PM

2001 Blue-Wave 220 Classic Deluxe. Thank you very much for the info.
Posted By: Medinalakeguy

Re: Replacement Boat Windshield - 10/31/18 12:54 AM

i know its late but Plastic Supply of San Antonio does them to. Worked near them and went in to pick up some fiberglass supplies one day. They said they can re make it if you have your old windshield.
Posted By: Lifetime Angler

Re: Replacement Boat Windshield - 10/31/18 07:06 PM

Ditto Yetts.

Re: Replacement Boat Windshield - 11/15/18 12:01 AM

Re: Replacement Boat Windshield - 11/15/18 12:10 AM

Just following up on the windshield. Thanks for all of the input, I went with Custom Mold and Tint as Tommy suggested and they exceeded my expectations! I only asked for a plain replacement windshield and they just added that Blue-Wave etch in there for no extra charge. $185 for the new windshield.
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Replacement Boat Windshield - 11/15/18 12:17 AM

Originally Posted By: Cvillemudcat
Just following up on the windshield. Thanks for all of the input, I went with Custom Mold and Tint as Tommy suggested and they exceeded my expectations! I only asked for a plain replacement windshield and they just added that Blue-Wave etch in there for no extra charge. $185 for the new windshield.

Looks great! They did the same for my Skeeter dual console. I thought the Skeeter logos were a nice touch.
Posted By: Tommy Yetts

Re: Replacement Boat Windshield - 11/17/18 05:14 PM

Glad they could take care of you!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum