Texas Fishing Forum

What are the best YouTube reel repair and maintenance videos

Posted By: Fly chef

What are the best YouTube reel repair and maintenance videos - 02/23/16 09:46 AM

Found some videos on YouTube from Shimano that were very informative looking for better videos that show The best maintenance and repair
Posted By: Nathan "Bull" Montgomery

Re: What are the best YouTube reel repair and maintenance videos - 02/23/16 03:06 PM

Im not sure but I have honestly started thinking about trying my hand at making a few!

Re: What are the best YouTube reel repair and maintenance videos - 02/24/16 03:35 AM

Please do and when you do it do it all the way start to finish barely anybody does that even if you have to do it in stages 123
Posted By: trapperben

Re: What are the best YouTube reel repair and maintenance videos - 02/25/16 02:40 PM

Alan Tanni has tutorials for many reels on his site. Not videos but most are easy to follow with step by step pictures/instructions.
Posted By: conniek

Re: What are the best YouTube reel repair and maintenance videos - 02/25/16 08:37 PM

you might give our video a try. It is pretty good and has helped many many anglers learn how to maintain their reels. We the first to produce a video on market for anglers.
Posted By: GearJunkie

Re: What are the best YouTube reel repair and maintenance videos - 02/28/16 02:32 AM

If you guys are interested we have over 10,000 fishing reel schematics available online, no cost to anyone! In fact it's grown so large that it was adopted into the IGFA Fishing Hall of Fame!

Online Fishing Reel Schematics
Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher

Re: What are the best YouTube reel repair and maintenance videos - 02/29/16 11:52 PM

GearJunkie- Cool website! I bookmarked it for future reference.

I have one of Connie and Killer's (Tommy's) reel maintenance video's. It's real good especially for Shimano baitcasting reels.
Posted By: GearJunkie

Re: What are the best YouTube reel repair and maintenance videos - 03/01/16 08:13 PM

Originally Posted By: Allen Bass Fisher
GearJunkie- Cool website! I bookmarked it for future reference.

I have one of Connie and Killer's (Tommy's) reel maintenance video's. It's real good especially for Shimano baitcasting reels.

Thanks! If there is anything that you guys think should be added to it let me know and I will see what I can do. We are adding new schematics all the time so it keeps growing.

Re: What are the best YouTube reel repair and maintenance videos - 03/06/16 03:43 AM

Step by step instructions tear it all the way down and put it all back together

Re: What are the best YouTube reel repair and maintenance videos - 03/09/16 02:29 AM

I got my video from lake fork tackle repair I don't want to be mean this video did not help you can learn more on YouTube too bad it doesn't come with a money back guarantee
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum