Texas Fishing Forum

Steve-O's Reel Service

Posted By: 03svtsnakevert

Steve-O's Reel Service - 01/05/22 11:31 AM

Good morning fellow TFFers! Thanks to everyone who took advantage of the Holiday Special that we ran! I appreciate all the positive feedback! We offer fishing reel service for ALL types of fishing reels. We do cleanings, repairs, and upgrades. Even though you missed out on the special, don't miss out on getting your reel serviced! We offer quick turn around times and can do rush on special orders (some restrictions apply, contact Steve-O's for info).

We are located in Central Texas, about an hour north of Austin. We have been cleaning/repairing/servicing fishing reels for several years now. Our basic fishing reel service price is $20.00 per reel. Due to the rising costs of materials over the past year, we had to raise our basic service price from $15.00 to $20.00 per reel and this is the first time we have ever raised our prices! With that reel service you will get the entire reel disassembled and cleaned ultrasonically. All bearings are checked and the reel will have new grease and oil added and reassembly. If any parts are needed there is NO charge for labor during a cleaning for installation of the parts, the only cost would be the part itself. Check out our website and on Texas Fishing Forum for reviews. Thank you for your patronage all these years and I look forward to many more years! Thank you Texas Fishing Forum for a great location where guys and gals can come together over a great past time and share information, ideas and buy/sell equipment and services! Have a great 2022 and I look to see you on the water!

Steve-O's can be reached through the website, PM on here or direct email at the link(s) below.

Attached picture 07C2DEFD-717F-4777-9D5C-7FAFD7FE6573.jpeg
Attached picture A3E073DF-4437-4C59-ACED-F2F71F373C20.jpeg
Attached picture 1996A7E6-CFC7-41B7-BF87-5C9BD84FCBF8.jpeg
Attached picture 74B6FFFD-C8AC-45AF-906E-BBD4D1BBA529.jpeg

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 01/14/22 05:51 PM

Ttt

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 02/07/22 11:39 AM

ttt
Posted By: Rayzor

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 02/09/22 01:44 AM

Steve is good people.

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 02/10/22 03:06 AM

Originally Posted by Rayzor
Steve is good people.

Thank you sir
Posted By: 4Runner

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 03/19/22 11:07 AM

Im from Temple can I just drop off my reels to you for service? Thanks!

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 03/20/22 09:37 PM

Originally Posted by 4Runner
Im from Temple can I just drop off my reels to you for service? Thanks!

Absolutely! Pm sent
Posted By: Z71

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 03/27/22 08:57 PM

PM sent
Posted By: pinetree

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 04/06/22 04:05 AM

Steve is fast & friendly. Does good work.

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 04/27/22 05:37 PM

Ttt

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 05/29/22 11:24 AM

ttt

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 07/31/22 11:36 AM

ttt

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 08/29/22 11:58 AM

Ttt

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 09/27/22 01:32 PM

Ttt
Posted By: Pokie1

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 10/29/22 03:09 AM

Wanted to share a big hat tip to steve-o reels, he found a side plate for and old baitcaster that i had lost.it's back up and fishing. thanks again Steve, banana

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 10/29/22 02:50 PM

Originally Posted by Pokie1
Wanted to share a big hat tip to steve-o reels, he found a side plate for and old baitcaster that i had lost.it's back up and fishing. thanks again Steve, banana

Happy to help!! Tightlines!
Posted By: BASSCATONE

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 11/09/22 01:59 PM

Hello Sir. Have an old Stradic 2500 that I need to send to you to go over, check out and clean. Has been several years since I have sent you reels. Address? thanks

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 11/09/22 02:56 PM

Originally Posted by BASSCATONE
Hello Sir. Have an old Stradic 2500 that I need to send to you to go over, check out and clean. Has been several years since I have sent you reels. Address? thanks

Pm sent
Posted By: awdieee

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 11/21/22 12:05 PM

Sent you a pm
Posted By: over the hill @PK

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 11/25/22 04:16 PM

I have a lews TLCP1SH WHICH i LOST THE SIDE PLATE FOR DO YOU HAVE AND WOULD SALE A SIDE PLATE TO THIS REEL . THE WAY THIS WAS DESIGNED WAS REALLY BAD AS THE LOCK FOR THE SIDE PLATE CAN BE ACCIDENTALLY RELEASED WHILE FISHING RESULTING IN THE PLATE COMING OFF ON A CAST

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 11/28/22 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Butch @PK LAKE
I have a lews TLCP1SH WHICH i LOST THE SIDE PLATE FOR DO YOU HAVE AND WOULD SALE A SIDE PLATE TO THIS REEL . THE WAY THIS WAS DESIGNED WAS REALLY BAD AS THE LOCK FOR THE SIDE PLATE CAN BE ACCIDENTALLY RELEASED WHILE FISHING RESULTING IN THE PLATE COMING OFF ON A CAST

Good afternoon! Unfortunately, I don't have one of those lying around. Your best bet, unfortunately, is to contact Lew's directly. I have not had much luck with Lew's customer service to be honest.
Posted By: ringer

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 01/02/23 04:38 PM

Can you send me shipping info. My wife passed last July and after 3 years of no fishing I need to get everything tuned up. I will send you a box of reels ans you can figure out what is worth keeping. Thanks.

Glen Harwell

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 01/02/23 07:09 PM

Originally Posted by ringer
Can you send me shipping info. My wife passed last July and after 3 years of no fishing I need to get everything tuned up. I will send you a box of reels ans you can figure out what is worth keeping. Thanks.

Glen Harwell

Pm sent

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 03/10/23 02:26 AM

Ttt
Posted By: ringer

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 05/03/23 12:48 PM

Steve did a phenomenal job on my reels. Used them Sunday and they are now perfect. Even fixed two old Shimano Scorpions I bought from Japan which I have always loved. Good work.

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 05/04/23 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by ringer
Steve did a phenomenal job on my reels. Used them Sunday and they are now perfect. Even fixed two old Shimano Scorpions I bought from Japan which I have always loved. Good work.

Thank you for the business sir
Posted By: cedarbrake1

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 05/17/23 11:47 AM

Just want to thank Steve on the forum for the job he did on some old Ambasadeur reels I sent to him. I told him I nearly teared up seeing my old red 5000 looking like brand new. I bought this reel in the mid 60’s in high school and caught lots of trout and redfish in the Matagorda area back in the day. Now it’s going back in the arsenal for Lake Amistad. Great job Steve!

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 06/10/23 03:27 PM

Ttt
Posted By: ifishlbj

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 06/20/23 11:24 PM

Steve has cleaned and tuned up a total of 7 reels for me over about the last month. Sizes have ranged from Penn 4/0 offshore reels down to micro Shakespeare spinning reel. He has been able to do excellent cleanup and repair to all of them. Steve is an upfront, honest guy! I live about an hour from where he does the repair work. I rate Steve’s work and business practices as 5 stars out of 5 stars. Keep up the great work! I will have more work for you!

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 06/21/23 01:50 PM

Thank you sir! I look forward to servicing your reels!

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 07/30/23 08:08 PM

Ttt

Re: Steve-O's Reel Service - 09/02/23 02:21 PM

Ttt
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum