Texas Fishing Forum

Christmas reel cleaning special

Posted By: structure man(Guide on RC)

Christmas reel cleaning special - 12/06/19 03:10 PM

For the remainder of December any freshwater reel cleaned for 12.50 including shipping plus the cost of any parts needed for repair. As always we disassemble, clean and reassemble using the best quality grease and oils in the correct areas of the reels. Normally the customer pays for return shipping so by me paying that cost you will save lots if you send multiple reels for cleaning. If you don't want to ship I can receive the reels at Oak cove marina on Richland Chambers lake or at Blake's boats on Hwy 287 South of hwy 45. If no shipping is involved the cost for cleaning is 10.00 per reel
Have a great Christmas and I look forward to earning your business,
Richland Chambers reel service
972-345-9370

Re: Christmas reel cleaning special - 12/18/19 04:04 PM

The special will be over very soon so send those reels in now to take advantage of this once a year deal. Remember I pay return shipping.
Posted By: mskeeter

Re: Christmas reel cleaning special - 12/22/19 01:53 AM

I sent 12 reels to Structureman a few weeks ago and got them back in 9 days as promised. He kept me informed via text of their status and also repaired three of my older reels that needed an anti-reverse bearing. He did an excellent job on each of my reels and I would definately let him do my work again.

Thanks for your excellent work Thurman.

Merry Christmas
Michael

Re: Christmas reel cleaning special - 12/22/19 02:27 PM

Thanks for the great review.

Re: Christmas reel cleaning special - 12/31/19 10:25 PM

The special end today, so if they are not in the mail with today's date on the postmark this special does not apply.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum