Texas Fishing Forum

Piscifun Line Spooler Thoughts and Impressions

Posted By: 1Cast 1Fish

Piscifun Line Spooler Thoughts and Impressions - 02/14/19 09:25 PM

So being a lucky husband and angler, my wife is always getting me cool little fishing gadgets for Christmas and my birthday....ect. Well for Christmas she got me this line spooler from Piscifun. I honestly had some doubts and never would have bought it myself...since IMO the name was one of those knock off types ...again my opinion. Well since it is that time of year for me to breakdown and clean then respool all my reels I opened it up and gave it a try. I was fairly impressed with it, especially how ridged it was and how the rotor spins with the reel while spooling spinning reels. The "reel" test....lol will be how my spinning reels perform now as far as line twist and wind knots...that is the big test IMO on if this product is worth it.

Has anyone hear ever used one of these? What's your opinions on these or others out there on the market for helping eliminate line twist

Re: Piscifun Line Spooler Thoughts and Impressions - 03/03/19 01:32 AM

I wanted to get a few outing to really test it but with work and weather it has been tough.
You can check out the final opinion in the comments on the video, but I can tell you I have went out 2 times now and the spinning reels have performed flawlessly. I am extremely happy with my results. Now everyone at work is wanting to borrow it...lol
Posted By: duffer

Re: Piscifun Line Spooler Thoughts and Impressions - 03/03/19 01:40 AM

I got one of these a couple of months ago and it has worked on braid, co-polymer and fluoro just great. I am able to really tighten the tension on the spool so braid goes on extra tight. Great product.

Re: Piscifun Line Spooler Thoughts and Impressions - 03/06/19 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by duffer
I got one of these a couple of months ago and it has worked on braid, co-polymer and fluoro just great. I am able to really tighten the tension on the spool so braid goes on extra tight. Great product.

I have been very happy so far...I have yet to try it on any braid, but worked great on my mono and fluro reels
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum