Texas Fishing Forum

Feedback on the brand new curado

Posted By: RANDYSGLIDE

Feedback on the brand new curado - 02/14/18 01:42 PM

They have been out awhile now. I have a few curado e7. Are the new ones as good. Feedback good and bad
Thanks
Posted By: Shallow Waters

Re: Feedback on the brand new curado - 02/14/18 08:11 PM

I have 1 of the K's, it is good, better then some of the past Curado's that have come out. It casts well but I wouldn't suggest switching between a bunch of baits with it as it is a little sensitive to backlashing if not dialed in. I only use my on my lipless setup. I will say that my only really complaint (and it is always this way with Curados) is that it is just too loud for me, I hate that casting noise the Curados make.
Posted By: acts2:38-39

Re: Feedback on the brand new curado - 02/26/18 08:16 PM

Ive got e7's and now have had the k for 3 months just awesome i really do like it. They got this one right once you get her dialed in
Posted By: G Rod

Re: Feedback on the brand new curado - 03/07/18 02:51 PM

I have several of the Chronarch E and the Curado K blows it away for smoothness in casting and cranking. A major improvement.
Posted By: dk2429

Re: Feedback on the brand new curado - 03/10/18 07:23 PM

Nice reel!
Posted By: IslandJim

Re: Feedback on the brand new curado - 03/11/18 02:34 PM

A Shimano rep was at Academy in Corpus a coupla weeks back. He had the K's on a table, in three ratios. I asked about the braking system, as I prefer and am accustomed to centrifugal braking reels. The K has their SVS Infinity brake system. They have reversed the dynamic weights, so they work on the O.D. of the spool(sorta). He said they work great, better than my Chronarch Ci4+. I would have liked to try one out on a rod, but none were mounted or spooled. If one of my two main reels pukes, I might try a K. IslandJim
Posted By: turtdogg

Re: Feedback on the brand new curado - 03/12/18 04:12 PM

Best Curado made to date in my opinion.....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum