Texas Fishing Forum

Where can get these .

Posted By: CheeseburgerTheCat

Where can get these . - 10/29/17 03:54 AM

Hello everyone. I'm sort of new to fishing. But I need to buy more of these I drew out in blue bold marker. Can someone tell me what they are called or where I can find them maybe a direct link .

Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: Where can get these . - 10/29/17 06:45 AM

It's a crappie rig. Will have two hooks like you drew. You can get them about anywhere that sells fishing lures. Walmart, academy, bass pro etc.

https://www.academy.com/webapp/wcs/store...nAaApZ7EALw_wcB
Posted By: Flippin-Out

Re: Where can get these . - 10/29/17 07:10 AM

BTW, the pronunciation of the rig is "Kra-peee" not "crapp-ee". [Note, I had to add some extra letters to stop the automatic censorship of the sounds I was trying to convey.]

Re: Where can get these . - 10/29/17 01:44 PM

Thanks man , I emailed bass pro and cabelas and they didn't know what I was talking about . and the Walmart near me doesn't carry them here in fort worth .

Re: Where can get these . - 10/29/17 01:48 PM

cheers

Re: Where can get these . - 10/29/17 03:50 PM

They can be hard to spot because the packaging is so small. I searched academy for 30 minutes for them one day
Posted By: Muzzlebrake

Re: Where can get these . - 10/30/17 12:32 PM

opps
Posted By: Flippin-Out

Re: Where can get these . - 10/31/17 01:37 AM

Originally Posted By: CheeseburgerTheCat
Thanks man , I emailed bass pro and cabelas and they didn't know what I was talking about . and the Walmart near me doesn't carry them here in fort worth .

Your email was probably read by someone sitting behind a desk that hasn't fished 10 days in their entire lifetime. That's why you got the response you did. Also, I don't know if you asked them before or after you found out the rig is called a "Crappie Rig".

Solution: Go to the Academy website. Search "Crappie Rig" to get a picture of the package. It's small, not much more than 3 inches by 4 inches (approximate). Go to the chosen store and look for that brand and their package, or simply order them online from Academy......you might need to try a little bit harder to help yourself.

Re: Where can get these . - 10/31/17 02:20 AM

I looked for them for 30 minutes at Academy one day on the way to the lake. I gave up and asked for help and they stated that they didn't carry them. I knew they had to so I kept searching until I found them. Not surprised that you got the response that you did.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum