Texas Fishing Forum

On the water Education & Instructional Trips @ Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC

Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

On the water Education & Instructional Trips @ Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC - 09/13/17 08:37 PM

The weather is cooling and time to start the trips back up...

On The Water
Education & Instructional Trips:

Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC offers Humminbird & Minn Kota Education & Instructional Trips

Lakes:
Lewisville & Grapevine
$250.00
Per trip
One or two person
5 hours on the water

During our time together we will focus on Humminbird & Minn Kota Electronics educating you in how to interpret side image, down image, 2D sonar and GPS mapping. We will provide you Instructions on how to tune your electronics on the fly to give you the most out of your electronics in search for structure and fish.

We will focus on Crappie during our trip and we will give you instructions as to how we fish for this specie. We will spend time on Bridges, Timber “standing and submerged” as well as brush piles and other terrain beneath the surface. We will also touch on buoy placement in relation to your structure.

Although we will fish, this is not a fishing guided trip. It is an “Education & Instructional Trip”.
I hope you catch fish but most importantly I hope you learn from our trip and build on your success through following these techniques.

Bring an ice chest if "YOU" wish to keep and clean fish....Bring a hat, sunblock, rain suit, drinks/snacks…

Tackle, life jacket and boat are provided... And a Good Time!

Call the number below in my signature to schedule your trip...

We can also do our trips on your boat as well

Re: On the water Education & Instructional Trips @ Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC - 09/13/17 08:38 PM

Originally Posted By: lmbr
Had a really good trip with David today. I recently got a Humminbird Helix 9 SI and wanted to get someone to help me set it up an give me a tutorial on using it. Couldn't have made a better choice. David was great! Also helped me figure out that my Lakemaster card was not working and causing major problems. If you need help, I highly recommend David.
hooked

It was my pleasure educating you on the how to's of dialing in your Humminbird unit and getting the most out of it. Give me a call if you get stuck on any of the tips we touched on.

Thank You
David @ shut-up-and-fish

Re: On the water Education & Instructional Trips @ Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC - 09/19/17 11:53 PM

I had the pleasure to bring aboard my boat JE VanNatta. JE is Johnson outdoors top Educator and Rigger. His knowledge and experience was a welcome edition to our On the Water Education & Instructional Trips Program.
So come see us and get yourself better educated on your electronics....

Re: On the water Education & Instructional Trips @ Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC - 09/22/17 02:52 AM

Here is a shot from my Solix 12 Mega of a bait ball that was rudely interrupted by 3 large fish. Note how the bait ball scattered and still kept it's form. Pretty cool shot.
Let us get you educated, tuned up finding and in search of cool things in your waters and better understanding at what you are seeing.

Re: On the water Education & Instructional Trips @ Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC - 09/29/17 01:21 AM

I went out to do some graphing on my home lake and wanted to check out the old fish farm plantation from back in the day with my Solix 12 Mega. Humminbird Mega is producing some of the best images I have ever come across. A small school of crappie were in the first fish trough.

Re: On the water Education & Instructional Trips @ Shut-Up-And-Fish LLC - 10/03/17 12:52 AM

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum