Texas Fishing Forum

Help,recommendations

Posted By: Newly Retired

Help,recommendations - 08/02/17 02:55 AM

I appreciate all the info provided here. I think I need to sit down with a vendor I can trust and discuss my situation, get some recommendations, buy new equipment from them and contract with them to install.
Any recommendations on a good person for me to call?
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Help,recommendations - 08/02/17 03:00 AM

If you're interested in Hummingbird, then you'll find member "shut up & fish" will be able to meet your needs. If you're wanting lowrance or Garmin, well.... good luck....

Re: Help,recommendations - 08/02/17 03:18 AM

Where are they located? I assume they are full,service.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Help,recommendations - 08/02/17 03:39 AM

Scroll down to the very last post in the link below and you will find his info, send him a PM or go to his website and look it over. He's somewheres up near Dallas I believe and yes, he does installs.

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt.....#Post12358894
Posted By: Capt Craig

Re: Help,recommendations - 08/02/17 01:54 PM

Choose Humminbird and you will be happier with it.
Posted By: Rob Jasper Lowrance Pro-Staff

Re: Help,recommendations - 08/02/17 08:48 PM

Newly Retired,

Congrats on your retirement. Just left you a PM. Feel free to reach out to me if I can help.
Posted By: Davedave

Re: Help,recommendations - 08/03/17 01:18 AM

Originally Posted By: grout-scout
Scroll down to the very last post in the link below and you will find his info, send him a PM or go to his website and look it over. He's somewheres up near Dallas I believe and yes, he does installs.

http://texasfishingforum.com/forums/ubbt.....#Post12358894

His shop is in Lewisville.
Posted By: Jones Trolling Motor

Re: Help,recommendations - 08/03/17 12:46 PM

I don't know what equipment your looking for, but I'm a dealer for Lowrance, Humminbird, MinnKota, Motorguide, and Powerpole. I do install work on all the above and would be glad to talk with you about your needs, wants, and desires. I'm located in Texarkana.
John

Re: Help,recommendations - 08/03/17 01:43 PM

Thanks for all the input.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum