Texas Fishing Forum

Best Spinnerbait on the market

Posted By: SlowDown

Best Spinnerbait on the market - 09/20/13 08:46 PM

I'm thinking the Terminator T1 (titanium) spinnerbait is probably the best on the market due to the fact that I never have to bend the wire, i.e. it always maintains its original shape and runs perfectly after catching a fish. Does anyone know of one they think is better? I've recently started fishing with SBs again and need to buy a few more.
Posted By: PhishWhisperer

Re: Best Spinnerbait on the market - 10/16/13 02:27 AM

I agree that the Terminator Titanium is a great spinner bait, but almost too heavy duty.

Take a look at the Talon Lures spinner baits. They are very nice.
Posted By: Choogie Chunker

Re: Best Spinnerbait on the market - 10/16/13 03:20 AM

Originally Posted By: PhishWhisperer
I agree that the Terminator Titanium is a great spinner bait, but almost too heavy duty.

Take a look at the Talon Lures spinner baits. They are very nice.

One thing to remember is the thicker/heavier the wire the more blade vibration it absorbs. Too thin bends too easily and too thick deadens the 'thump thump'. I personally think I'd rather have to straighten one every now and then and get more vibes, but that's why they make all kinds. To each his own.
Posted By: rxkid2001

Re: Best Spinnerbait on the market - 10/16/13 04:51 AM

Can't stand those terminator ones. Bought a few thinking how great durability was. Too bad they didn't run straight and you can't tweek the suckers.
Posted By: George W.

Re: Best Spinnerbait on the market - 10/16/13 09:24 PM

+1 on the Terminator T1 titanium spinnerbait.
Posted By: Wayne P.

Re: Best Spinnerbait on the market - 10/16/13 09:51 PM

Originally Posted By: fish 'till I drop
I'm thinking the Terminator T1 (titanium) spinnerbait is probably the best on the market due to the fact that I never have to bend the wire, i.e. it always maintains its original shape and runs perfectly after catching a fish. Does anyone know of one they think is better? I've recently started fishing with SBs again and need to buy a few more.

I'm thinking BS. A good idea, but in practice a stupid idea.
Titanium is not ment to be bent and hold the position. Heating the metal to make those bends stay put makes the metal brittle.
I got fed up with sending them back for replacement.

Posted By: 410MAN

Re: Best Spinnerbait on the market - 10/17/13 04:29 PM

H & H black / white skirt
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum