Texas Fishing Forum

Where to buy 6 gauge marine wire in dallas/ft. worth metroplex

Posted By: storm0348

Where to buy 6 gauge marine wire in dallas/ft. worth metroplex - 04/04/11 04:40 PM

Anyone know where I can purchase 6 gauge marine grade wire in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex area to wire my terrova? I know I can get it at Cabalas...way too pricy...I can order it o-line for $1.24 a foot, but would need to wait for the order to come by mail...I dont mind paying a little more to get it in town now, but dont want to sell the farm to get it. Thanks.
Posted By: Classic Fiberglass

Re: Where to buy 6 gauge marine wire in dallas/ft. worth metroplex - 04/04/11 04:47 PM

I can get it for you... sold by the foot
Posted By: Dwight

Re: Where to buy 6 gauge marine wire in dallas/ft. worth metroplex - 04/04/11 05:58 PM

I got mine at Auto Zone...any auto parts place carries the battery cable in 25' rolls....
Posted By: Gonzz

Re: Where to buy 6 gauge marine wire in dallas/ft. worth metroplex - 04/04/11 09:06 PM

I have 25 FT of power and ground wire for sale. 6 Gauge wire. PM me.
Posted By: storm0348

Re: Where to buy 6 gauge marine wire in dallas/ft. worth metroplex - 04/04/11 11:34 PM

Thanks a lot guys...Chris over at Classic Fiberglass helped me out in a huge way...Thanks again Chris thumb
Posted By: Reaper9789

Re: Where to buy 6 gauge marine wire in dallas/ft. worth metroplex - 04/06/11 03:10 PM

honestly your cheapest and best bet would be to go to a car audio shop and buy some from them..

they will have
with extremely high amp ratings.
Posted By: rolloman

Re: Where to buy 6 gauge marine wire in dallas/ft. worth metroplex - 04/07/11 02:53 AM

The cheapest way to get wire like this is to just buy battery jumper cables in the guage you want and remove the clamps from the ends. If you look hard enough you can usually find some of long length and since they all come in a pair of wires you get twice the length by splicing the two wires together.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum