Texas Fishing Forum

Hot Maps Handheld, No Lavon map???

Posted By: dpewitt

Hot Maps Handheld, No Lavon map??? - 11/16/09 02:59 PM

Well to my surprise, my Lowrance IFinder with Navionics HotMaps Handheld edition does not have Lake Lavon evidentally. I normally fish Ray Hubbard or Tawakoni which show up fine, however no Lake Lavon. Seems really strange to me, just wondering if anyone else has see this or if I am doing something wrong. I can zoom out and see Hubbard, Ray Roberts, Tawakoni, etc, just no Lavon.

Any recommendation on which map chip from Navionics to get? I see the ad banner on this website for the "New 2009 Texas Lakes Edition" but there is no detail about this on the Navionics site. Anyone know price and where I can get one?
Posted By: MBROYER

Re: Hot Maps Handheld, No Lavon map??? - 11/16/09 09:49 PM

Hi,

Lake Lavon is not available on Navionics HotMaps Handheld. For a complete listing of lakes available on Navionics HotMaps Handheld please visit Navionics website at www.navionics.com
From Navionics homepage select LAKES, and then select North America. This will bring you to the lakes offering page. You will see what appears to be file tabs and the end you will see more with an arrow, select the more which will bring you to the complete lake listing for the HotMaps Handheld product.

The 2009 Navionics HotMaps Premium rebate program –
2009 Navionics HotMaps Premium Lake Maps for Serious Fishing Now only $99 after MFR Mail-in Rebate. SAVE $50!! Purchase a new 2009 Navionics HotMaps Premium Chart at $149* from October 1 through December 31, 2009, and receive $50 cash back from Navionics! See HotMaps Premium Rebate Form for complete details @ www.navionics.com/HMPREM_rebate09form.pdf

For a complete lake listing select the 2009 Navionics HotMaps Premium and then select the region of interest.

In researching this for you I have found that Lavon in Collin TX is available as a Navionics Exclusive HD Lake Map (High-Definition Survey) on the 2009 Navionics HotMaps Premium South which is compatible with your IFinder unit.

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum