Texas Fishing Forum

Lowrance Service

Posted By: fmclee

Lowrance Service - 09/14/21 11:17 PM

Is it me or is it terrible?
Posted By: Mo

Re: Lowrance Service - 09/22/21 10:01 PM

I have received good service from their field rep and customer service on technical questions. I have never had to send a unit back for service ,
that might be a different ball of wax.

MO
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Lowrance Service - 09/23/21 12:30 AM

I have only called them once…it didn’t go well. I was having trouble Bluetoothing the power poles to my Carbons. They pretty much said yes it is possible and they have no idea how to do it. roflmao
Posted By: Mulejockey1

Re: Lowrance Service - 09/25/21 04:08 AM

I have never had a single issue with lowrance cs. To be honest, after using them my entire life, only needed them a couple times.
Posted By: Holzer

Re: Lowrance Service - 09/28/21 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
I have only called them once…it didn’t go well. I was having trouble Bluetoothing the power poles to my Carbons. They pretty much said yes it is possible and they have no idea how to do it. roflmao

I can 2nd that their technical help is not that helpful. They can read off the script and if you're issue is not something that is on the script you have zero help.
Posted By: Dayne

Re: Lowrance Service - 09/29/21 06:42 PM

There service is not what I have a problem with. It is the fact that if you send a unit in you get a Mexico refirb that is not your original unit.
Posted By: UJC

Re: Lowrance Service - 11/06/21 10:52 PM

Reach out to the two Lowrance reps on this forum; Larry Hutchins and Rob Jasper to determine if they help with your issues. Personally, I have good luck with all the major vendors I have used over the years: Lowrance, HB, Garmin, and Motorguide.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum