Texas Fishing Forum

Lithium Batteries for TM

Posted By: ToledoBend58

Lithium Batteries for TM - 11/07/20 02:42 PM

I am going to be purchasing a new Lowrance Ghost TM and was thinking of using lithium batteries. Does anyone have any experience with these batteries?
Posted By: Bruce's

Re: Lithium Batteries for TM - 11/07/20 03:06 PM

I have had a set of Ionics for over a year. Best purchase ever.
Posted By: C130

Re: Lithium Batteries for TM - 11/07/20 08:20 PM

I bought three 12V 50H Ionics about 3 or 4 months ago and they have been great. I love the bluetooth feature and the app that gives you all pertinent information about each battery. I was worried about the 50ah being enough to last all day but I have not been below 75% yet with 8 hours of fishing. I bought mine from Andy Council, good price and excellent customer service. https://drewcraft.com/ionic_lithium-marine_batteries/
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Lithium Batteries for TM - 11/08/20 12:37 AM

Originally Posted by C130
I bought three 12V 50H Ionics about 3 or 4 months ago and they have been great. I love the bluetooth feature and the app that gives you all pertinent information about each battery. I was worried about the 50ah being enough to last all day but I have not been below 75% yet with 8 hours of fishing. I bought mine from Andy Council, good price and excellent customer service. https://drewcraft.com/ionic_lithium-marine_batteries/

I am about to switch over to the Ionics as well and Andy is who I am getting them from. cheers

Just ask for the BBC discount and you are good to go. flehan
Posted By: Tiltman

Re: Lithium Batteries for TM - 11/08/20 02:56 AM

I have a single Amped Outdoors 36 V , love it
Posted By: Rickmb

Re: Lithium Batteries for TM - 11/10/20 07:39 PM

I use three 12v 50AH Ionics with my Ultrex. I have nothing but praise for these batteries. Battery life is great - I have yet to consume more than 40% of the charge - average is about 15% for a full day. They charge in a couple of hours and you can track the charge or status on a mobile app.
I use my on board Minn Kota charger that came with my boat that works well with these batteries.
Using 12v will mostly be a drop fit. Going with a 36v battery will require a different charger.
Posted By: ToledoBend58

Re: Lithium Batteries for TM - 11/11/20 06:40 AM

Thanks for the info everybody. I've looked at Ionics & Dakotalithium websites for there batteries I think I'm gonna go with Ionics.
Posted By: Bass Boat Wired

Re: Lithium Batteries for TM - 11/12/20 02:10 AM

I can order you Ionics and have them shipped to you. Hit me up, I can save you couple dollars on them. I am running three 50amp on my ranger with ultrex along with a 125amp for everything else.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum