Texas Fishing Forum

Motorguide Tour Pro

Posted By: rodknocker

Motorguide Tour Pro - 10/28/20 07:54 PM

Anyone running a Motorguide Tour Pro? I just about have the banker convinced I need a new motor and looking hard at the tour pro 24V, 82#.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Motorguide Tour Pro - 10/28/20 08:29 PM

You mean the one that was promised over a year ago and still hasn't been released yet.
Posted By: grout-scout

Re: Motorguide Tour Pro - 10/28/20 08:59 PM

You’re gonna keep on looking hard at it, if you have your mind set on it.
Posted By: cg203

Re: Motorguide Tour Pro - 11/02/20 02:15 PM

I’ve been patiently waiting too, but I’m about done! Probably going to pull the trigger on the Garmin soon if they don’t come on. Makes me wonder if there’s some big design problem they’re having trouble figuring out. I’m not looking to be their Guinea pig.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Motorguide Tour Pro - 11/02/20 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by cg203
I’ve been patiently waiting too, but I’m about done! Probably going to pull the trigger on the Garmin soon if they don’t come on. Makes me wonder if there’s some big design problem they’re having trouble figuring out. I’m not looking to be their Guinea pig.

The delays started long before Covid so either its a design or electrical problem. As for being a big seller it may but most likely be off to a slow start. Too may people on other forums got tired of waiting and went with Lowrance or Garmin. Both are doing well with little issues so every day that goes by MG is at a bigger disadvantage. Starting to think the long rumored Power Pole TM will be out before MG's.
Posted By: Eric

Re: Motorguide Tour Pro - 11/04/20 01:08 AM

sent pm on alternative trolling motor
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum