Texas Fishing Forum

What type logos on carpet

Posted By: jafish

What type logos on carpet - 06/11/20 02:55 PM

What type of logo do you use to stick them on carpet? Looks like they would get hot and roll up. They look very flat in photos. I wonder how they wear with foot traffic on them. They must be made just for carpet use. What do you think it looks like if you wanted to remove them? They must be different than the normal logos. I changed the side logos on my Phoenix due to tree damage and they didn’t seem like they would work well at all on carpet with foot traffic. You see them on quite a few boats in photos but I have never talk to anyone who actually were running them. Someone out there must have them and know the answers. Idle mind at work here. I got to get out of this house more.
Posted By: bronco71

Re: What type logos on carpet - 06/11/20 03:09 PM

They are special carpet logos and stick and wear very well. They can be removed and re-used a couple of times. There is no residue after removing them....I have no idea how but they work very well, I have 2 on my front deck.

Re: What type logos on carpet - 06/11/20 03:22 PM

Bronco71: Where did you get them. Thanks for your reply and info..
Posted By: bronco71

Re: What type logos on carpet - 06/11/20 03:28 PM

They were in the inventory of a business that I bought. You should be able to find out from a sign, decal or print shop.
Posted By: bayshorebrawler

Re: What type logos on carpet - 06/23/20 02:47 AM

I have them on my Ranger The best carpet decals are from ZDECALS .COM.
Posted By: Txduckhunter

Re: What type logos on carpet - 06/25/20 08:05 PM

I'd use the ones that are recommended by the people paying me to put them on my boat.
Posted By: MCIPinkie

Re: What type logos on carpet - 06/28/20 10:16 PM

You the man, Txduckhunter.

If someone is paying me or helping me, I'll put their decals on my boat. NRA and BASS always exceptions.

The fish can't see your carpet.
Posted By: Lance Vestal

Re: What type logos on carpet - 07/14/20 02:16 PM

Have a Texas A&M logo on floor of my boat. Have not experienced any issues with it in 3 years. Sorry but I can’t recall who made the Logo
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: What type logos on carpet - 07/14/20 02:47 PM

So question for who has carpet decals. Are sponsors paying you or are you just a fanboy?

Re: What type logos on carpet - 07/22/20 02:38 PM

Originally Posted by tmd11111
So question for who has carpet decals. Are sponsors paying you or are you just a fanboy?

The people from Ranger keep contacting me. They want me to come pick up a new fully load FREE boat but they require that I have their logo on the carpet in three places. I’m trying to decide if it’s worth it are not to have the carpet decals on a free boat. What did you do when they called you? Lol
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: What type logos on carpet - 07/22/20 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by jafish
Originally Posted by tmd11111

The people from Ranger keep contacting me. They want me to come pick up a new fully load FREE boat but they require that I have their logo on the carpet in three places. I’m trying to decide if it’s worth it are not to have the carpet decals on a free boat. What did you do when they called you? Lol

Daydream much
Posted By: joebass2

Re: What type logos on carpet - 07/22/20 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by Lance Vestal
Have a Texas A&M logo on floor of my boat. Have not experienced any issues with it in 3 years. Sorry but I can’t recall who made the Logo

thumb

Re: What type logos on carpet - 07/24/20 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by joebass2
Originally Posted by Lance Vestal

thumb

Thank you. Texas Tech guy here.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum