Texas Fishing Forum

Trailer Steps

Posted By: Bassinfool

Trailer Steps - 05/04/20 06:49 PM

I am older and was looking for steps to get into my 2014 Skeeter ZX 190 from the starbourd side. Foung Easy Step System but they are pretty expensive. Anyone know where I can get one so I can fish by myself. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Trailer Steps - 05/10/20 05:18 PM

This may not be what you are looking for but I launch by myself alot and it works great for me. My only advice would be to buy some shorter bolts to mount. Kind of a PIA to mount but is one of the best things I have put on my boat.

https://www.etrailer.com/Boat-Trailer-Parts/MaxxTow/MT70089.html

4W
Posted By: barbarian

Re: Trailer Steps - 05/13/20 01:15 PM

[quote=4Weight]This may not be what you are looking for but I launch by myself alot and it works great for me. My only advice would be to buy some shorter bolts to mount. Kind of a PIA to mount but is one of the best things I have put on my boat.

https://www.etrailer.com/Boat-Trailer-Parts/MaxxTow/MT70089.html.

I think that same step is about 50-75% cheaper at Harbor Freight, Northern Tool, or Amazon. I have used it on 2-3 trailers and it works great. It isn't as handy as the 3 steps with guide pole, but cheap and better than nothing.
Posted By: 4Weight

Re: Trailer Steps - 05/13/20 04:29 PM

Originally Posted by barbarian
[quote=4Weight]This may not be what you are looking for but I launch by myself alot and it works great for me. My only advice would be to buy some shorter bolts to mount. Kind of a PIA to mount but is one of the best things I have put on my boat.

https://www.etrailer.com/Boat-Trailer-Parts/MaxxTow/MT70089.html.

I think that same step is about 50-75% cheaper at Harbor Freight, Northern Tool, or Amazon. I have used it on 2-3 trailers and it works great. It isn't as handy as the 3 steps with guide pole, but cheap and better than nothing.

Agree. I actually bought mine on Ebay for 35 bucks. ETrailer used to be cheaper than that price but have gone up.
Posted By: RANGER SKI

Re: Trailer Steps - 05/14/20 04:05 PM

Easy Step I have this on ranger trailer and it works great. had mine for 4 yerars and no problems
Posted By: Topwater2

Re: Trailer Steps - 05/15/20 01:50 AM

I have steps from D-Step Boat Trailer Steps. I ordered a guide on post from Sturdy Built Trailer Parts, cut it to fit, painted it and bolted to the top step for a handle. Part number for the post is 22425. I'm a happy old man!
Posted By: Texas Grown

Re: Trailer Steps - 05/20/20 11:34 PM

Here are some I built for mine several years ago. I'm no longer as agile as I once was. I call-em old man steps cause that's just about what I am. roflmao

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Bandit 200 XP

Re: Trailer Steps - 05/21/20 09:34 AM

I have Easy Steps and i like them.
Posted By: BigDozer66

Re: Trailer Steps - 05/21/20 06:05 PM

Trick Step is what I use and recommend. cheers

Great product and great people who build and stand behind them. flag
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum