Texas Fishing Forum

New "Legs" for Hollow Body Frogs

Posted By: Rayzor

New "Legs" for Hollow Body Frogs - 03/29/20 10:43 PM

I don't know what happened but the string legs on 3 or 4 of my hollow body frogs need to be replaced. They look like the skirts you put on spinner baits but the ones needed for frogs are much longer. Spinner bait skirts are only 5 ". The ones for frogs probably need to be about 8" but I can't find any that long. I called BPS and someone answered that didn't have a clue.

Help?
Posted By: Brent S

Re: New "Legs" for Hollow Body Frogs - 03/30/20 06:35 PM

I bought the stands used for it on a tackle website. They came in like a 1 ft long material. I took whatever colors I wanted and cut them to a certain length. I tied a knot in the middle and pulled them through the frog. link to legs

There's videos on YouTube how to do it.

Re: New "Legs" for Hollow Body Frogs - 04/02/20 01:29 AM

Man, this is much harder than I would have ever suspected. I wanted to call Strike King but they don't have a phone number on their website.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: New "Legs" for Hollow Body Frogs - 04/02/20 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by Rayzor
Man, this is much harder than I would have ever suspected. I wanted to call Strike King but they don't have a phone number on their website.

That's cause China don't take collect calls.

Re: New "Legs" for Hollow Body Frogs - 04/02/20 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by tmd11111
Originally Posted by Rayzor

That's cause China don't take collect calls.

Me no call correct.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum