Texas Fishing Forum

trying to update the software on terrova trolling motor with i pilot only

Posted By: Madatu

trying to update the software on terrova trolling motor with i pilot only - 08/24/19 12:29 AM

i was told that you can update the software with the i pilot app i downloaded it and as it said i turned on my bluetooth. my phone never picked it up. am i doing something wrong?
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: trying to update the software on terrova trolling motor with i pilot only - 08/25/19 07:28 PM

Are you using the app?
Posted By: scruboak

Re: trying to update the software on terrova trolling motor with i pilot only - 08/25/19 08:26 PM

Push the pairing button on the trolling motor. With the motor and remote on.
Posted By: Madatu

Re: trying to update the software on terrova trolling motor with i pilot only - 08/29/19 11:25 AM

mine isnt blue tooth. i pushed the learn button on the trolling motor but nothing happened in the apk.
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: trying to update the software on terrova trolling motor with i pilot only - 08/30/19 05:48 AM

If it isn't the Bluetooth model then it can't connect to your phone. You must have the first generation. If so if memory serves me right, you can't update that one unless you have the link version then you can thru your fish finder.
Posted By: shut-up-and-fish

Re: trying to update the software on terrova trolling motor with i pilot only - 09/02/19 01:53 AM

i-PILOT SOFTWARE UPDATES
View the list of the latest software revision numbers.

-PILOT (model year 2017 or after)

Your i-Pilot remote and controller software can be updated only through the i-Pilot mobile app.

TO UPDATE VIA THE MOBILE APP:

Download the i-Pilot app from the iOS or Android app store.
Open the i-Pilot application from the device. Check to see if the application update indicator icon in the upper right hand corner is present. If no icon is present, the device is up-to-date.
If the Application Update Indicator icon is present, select it.
An Update Software screen will appear. Begin by pressing the “Press to Begin Update” on the screen.
Follow the on-screen prompts to successfully complete the update.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum