Texas Fishing Forum

Best place to get trolling motor wiring worked on in FW area

Posted By: rbadley

Best place to get trolling motor wiring worked on in FW area - 11/18/18 04:56 PM

What places would you recommend to get some trolling motor wiring work done in the Fort Worth area? My trolling motor fuse near the battery melted. I changed it and as soon as I touched the battery post with the connection it sparked and melted the connection. So there is something else wrong and I need someone else to look at it/fix it. I'm originally from Waco and I've never used any dealers up in the DFW so I need some recommendations as to who to use. Thanks in advance.
Posted By: don the angler

Re: Best place to get trolling motor wiring worked on in FW area - 11/19/18 12:45 PM

The problem is in the motor. Beyond that I cannot help.
Posted By: 44 Diesel

Re: Best place to get trolling motor wiring worked on in FW area - 11/19/18 01:03 PM

Boris

https://m.facebook.com/pages/category/Sporting-Goods-Store/Boris-Marine-Electronics-139015262812724/
Posted By: Hammondegggs

Re: Best place to get trolling motor wiring worked on in FW area - 11/19/18 02:24 PM

Yep, Boris is the place

Re: Best place to get trolling motor wiring worked on in FW area - 11/20/18 06:45 PM

I just dropped it off at Boris’.

Re: Best place to get trolling motor wiring worked on in FW area - 11/20/18 09:37 PM

Wow they are fast and good! Had it fixed in 3 hours! Can’t beat that. I’d recommend Boris to anyone in the area!
Posted By: Bobby Milam

Re: Best place to get trolling motor wiring worked on in FW area - 11/21/18 04:11 PM

Always had the same experience there. I won't go anywhere else.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum