Texas Fishing Forum

Lowrance at Cabelas FW this Friday evening and West Marine Lewisville on Saturday

Posted By: Rob Jasper Lowrance Pro-Staff

Lowrance at Cabelas FW this Friday evening and West Marine Lewisville on Saturday - 07/23/18 08:19 PM

Lowrance will be on-site at Cabelas - Ft Worth this Friday evening 7/27 from 6P-8P and at West Marine - Lewisville on Saturday 7/28 from 11A-3P.
Come by for some training, demo of new products and/or free software updates on your Gen-3, Elite Ti or Carbon units.
Posted By: pineycreek

Re: Lowrance at Cabelas FW this Friday evening and West Marine Lewisville on Saturday - 07/24/18 11:01 AM

Is there no Lowrance rep in the Houston area? To my knowledge, there has never been a rep doing similar seminars at any Bass Pro or Cabelas in the Houston area.
Posted By: Rob Jasper Lowrance Pro-Staff

Re: Lowrance at Cabelas FW this Friday evening and West Marine Lewisville on Saturday - 07/26/18 11:06 AM

I reached out to try to find Lowrance on-site Houston activity. There is a good chance that there will be locally, but I could not get that info. You could call the Bass Pro, Cabelas or West Marine stores that are closest to you. The manager of the electronics department should know if anyone is scheduled soon in his store. If I hear of something, I will send you a PM.
Posted By: Jason Gilstrap

Re: Lowrance at Cabelas FW this Friday evening and West Marine Lewisville on Saturday - 07/26/18 07:00 PM

There will be a Lowrance pro-staff at the Katy Bass Pro every Friday and Saturday until September 1st except for August 18.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum