Texas Fishing Forum

digital oasis

Posted By: Txmedic033

digital oasis - 03/22/18 01:57 AM

For the people that have used them, how fast is their shipping?

Re: digital oasis - 03/23/18 12:59 AM

I ordered a new Xi5 late last night and just got notified that it will be delivered tomorrow. partyon
Posted By: TroyKing

Re: digital oasis - 03/23/18 01:11 AM

Originally Posted By: Txmedic033
For the people that have used them, how fast is their shipping?
I ordered a Helix from them a year ago with no trouble...I had trouble with the helix last month and couldn't find the receipt.... called digital Oasis and they emailed me one.

Re: digital oasis - 03/23/18 09:44 PM

My trolling motor showed up in less than 48 hours. Unfortunately it was the wrong trolling motor, it is used, and they are closed for the day and possibly the weekend.
Posted By: TroyKing

Re: digital oasis - 03/23/18 10:00 PM

Originally Posted By: Txmedic033
My trolling motor showed up in less than 48 hours. Unfortunately it was the wrong trolling motor, it is used, and they are closed for the day and possibly the weekend.
daing the luck!...I know you were excited too.

Re: digital oasis - 03/24/18 01:44 PM

My motor was drop shipped from a company in Houston. I managed to contact them just before they closed. The box was correct, but somehow the wrong, used motor was swapped for the most expensive trolling motor MG makes. They said that had one more in stock and that it would ship out ASAP and schedule for the wrong motor to be picked up when the other was delivered.
Posted By: Bob Landry

Re: digital oasis - 03/24/18 04:24 PM

It's been a while since I ordered from them, but all of my buying experiences with them have been positive.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum