Texas Fishing Forum

Hook2 bait and dunk

Posted By: scruboak

Hook2 bait and dunk - 03/01/18 03:43 AM

How do all you new Hook2 owners feel about getting the hammer on the new software update coming in March?
Posted By: TGalyon1

Re: Hook2 bait and dunk - 03/04/18 03:32 PM

Not sure what your taking about. I talk with lowrance rep before I bought mine yesterday, he didn't say anything about it. Lowrance did have a soft ware problem right after they were released but rep told me it has been fix.
I bought the Hook 2 7 triple shot
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Hook2 bait and dunk - 03/04/18 08:06 PM

Originally Posted By: scruboak
How do all you new Hook2 owners feel about getting the hammer on the new software update coming in March?

The new software update is for the Elite Ti, HDS Carbon, and Gen3's not the Hook 2 series.

Re: Hook2 bait and dunk - 03/06/18 12:15 AM

Yes that was the point I was trying to make.
Posted By: tmd11111

Re: Hook2 bait and dunk - 03/06/18 12:40 AM

Originally Posted By: scruboak
Yes that was the point I was trying to make.

The Hook / Hook2 lines are what I would call Lowrances entry level graphs. Complete different processor's and transducers (7pin vs. 9pin). Not saying they are garbage at all, in fact I have a Hook 7 on my bow and it works great but no where near as nice and the Elite Ti9 on my console.

Re: Hook2 bait and dunk - 03/06/18 06:51 AM

My point I guess is offer a new line hype it up and exclude from the line up, I know low dollar but you push it then shut them out , I will never buy another one of their products.
Posted By: texasranger

Re: Hook2 bait and dunk - 03/06/18 11:32 AM

I bought a hook2 9 and took it back Saturday to get a ti for the update. But while looking at bass pro shops I ended up buying a humminbird helix10 SI mega. Could not pass it up. The picture is really nice.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum