Texas Fishing Forum

who sells optima

Posted By: Rutster

who sells optima - 02/25/18 02:52 AM

my new to me boat has a blue top optima battery that will not hold a charge. He put it on the boat when i bought it and have receipt from Bass Pro. Its a pretty good drive in traffic to get to a BPS. Is there any where else I might be able to swap it out and get pro rated. It was purchased new in 11-15-17.

Thanks Rut
Posted By: Dayne

Re: who sells optima - 02/26/18 02:49 AM

Do you have an Auto Zone near you?
Posted By: crapicat

Re: who sells optima - 02/26/18 02:54 AM

Cabelas, I believe sells them...per a google search, anyway. Napa auto stores sells them, but their stocking of them is low, so you usually have to call them then have to wait a day or two.
Posted By: crapicat

Re: who sells optima - 02/26/18 03:02 AM

Originally Posted By: Rutster
my new to me boat has a blue top optima battery that will not hold a charge. He put it on the boat when i bought it and have receipt from Bass Pro. Its a pretty good drive in traffic to get to a BPS. Is there any where else I might be able to swap it out and get pro rated. It was purchased new in 11-15-17.

Thanks Rut

What type of charger are you using? I loaned a brand new blue top to a buddy to use for a couple days. He brought it back blown out...he had Used a conventional charger on it. I never took it back, because of operator error.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum