Texas Fishing Forum

Humminbird GPS/Sonar Course at Richland-Chambers.

Posted By: Capt Craig

Humminbird GPS/Sonar Course at Richland-Chambers. - 02/21/18 09:45 PM

Spring fishing will soon be upon us. A year of catching and not just fishing.

Once again, I am offering one-to-one Humminbird lessons in your boat. A standard 2-hour class costs $100 (same rate as previous years). We will go over all settings, tabs and interpretation and use. We also go out to a couple of areas and tune the unit. I go over SI, DI, and sonar function and interpretation. All classes taught here on Richland-Chambers in a protected cove. We will set up your unit(s) in order to give you the best image possible and be the most productive.

If you feel overwhelmed reading the manual and trying to figure it out on the water, gets some focused training. Quit wasting time driving around the lake frustrated that you spent $1,000 or more on sonar and it just leaves you confused.

I have taught lots and lots of people and they have been very satisfied with the class. There is no reason to spend weeks or months on the water mad. Take a class, get trained, and get to catching!

Contact me here by sending a PM. I will write you back. If you PM with a phone number, I will give you a call to discuss your electronics and the class. Get your unit dialed in and showing fish!!

Thanks!!
Posted By: Bob Landry

Re: Humminbird GPS/Sonar Course at Richland-Chambers. - 02/22/18 12:26 AM

+1 for Craig

$100 well spent
Posted By: J-Rods Guide Service

Re: Humminbird GPS/Sonar Course at Richland-Chambers. - 02/22/18 03:26 AM

Craig is a great guy and knows these units like know one else, If you need help tuning in your unit I highly recommend him!!!
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum