Texas Fishing Forum

Help with Autochart Live/zero lines card, sorry this is a dumb question

Posted By: j9sheldon

Help with Autochart Live/zero lines card, sorry this is a dumb question - 02/07/18 01:31 AM

So i am confused.

I mapped a few hours on my onix unit (just got it, used). I got home to import to autochart pro and no dat files on my zero lines card (or am i supposed to import a different type of file ) . the instructions said it would go direct to the card. in a nut shell i don't understand what i did wrong. i assumed it recorded straight to zero lines card. did it not do that? was i supposed to export to the zero lines card? i had the card in the unlocked position.

again my apologies, any help is appreciated.

thanks
Posted By: CCTX

Re: Help with Autochart Live/zero lines card, sorry this is a dumb question - 02/07/18 01:56 AM

I’ve read a lot on autochart live (but I use another option)

Is there an option at the beginning to “save to card”?

My guess is that the default is to save directly to the unit (especially the first 8hrs of recording unless you change the default)

Re: Help with Autochart Live/zero lines card, sorry this is a dumb question - 02/07/18 01:56 AM

If the sonar logs saved directly to the unit, all you should have to do is export to the zero lines card

Re: Help with Autochart Live/zero lines card, sorry this is a dumb question - 02/07/18 01:58 AM

Another possibility is that on your computer use the “all files”’option when you are searching for data on the card. Sometimes, computers have a default to search for .txt files and you change that to all files to see all the files on the card

Re: Help with Autochart Live/zero lines card, sorry this is a dumb question - 02/07/18 02:56 AM

© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum