Texas Fishing Forum

amature tournaments?

Posted By: adamsfamily

amature tournaments? - 05/18/14 08:20 PM

i was wandering if there are amateur tournaments and if so how would i enter them or find them? also are there any such thing as wading tournaments cause i dont own a boat just yet, saving money to by one sometime around august. thank you in advance. oh i am mainly interested in salt water fishing
Posted By: Hunter Carder

Re: amature tournaments? - 05/19/14 02:46 PM

99% of the tournaments on this thread are amateur tournaments. All the information about hem including location, fee, rules and regs and even some guys thatll let you take the back seat in their boat. not so sure about saltwater tournaments...i know of redfish tournaments though and those look like a blast. just play around with the forum lists til you find what you want. Good Fishin'!!!
Posted By: adamsfamily

Re: amature tournaments? - 05/19/14 09:00 PM

Thanks for the info helped alot
Posted By: Lil joe

Re: amature tournaments? - 05/20/14 12:04 AM

Originally Posted By: Hunter Carder
99% of the tournaments on this thread are amateur tournaments. All the information about hem including location, fee, rules and regs and even some guys thatll let you take the back seat in their boat. not so sure about saltwater tournaments...i know of redfish tournaments though and those look like a blast. just play around with the forum lists til you find what you want. Good Fishin'!!!
hmmm
When I first became a member of tff, I was informed by a particular individual that everyone on here is a professional rolfmao
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum