Texas Fishing Forum

Anyone know results fron the WTTT today?

Posted By: Texas Sidewinder

Anyone know results fron the WTTT today? - 03/29/08 11:09 PM

Anyone know the results of the WTTT today?
Posted By: Jkf96a

Re: Anyone know results fron the WTTT today? - 03/29/08 11:17 PM

Stoker and Stone won with 31 pounds or so. 17 pounds was the money cutoff. Big bass was 9.3, second was 9.1. Alot of people caught fish, but most were just keepers. We had 12 pounds, caught fish all day on six or seven different things, but couldn't get the big bite. Weather was cool, calm, overcast.
Posted By: The Hag

Re: Anyone know results fron the WTTT today? - 03/29/08 11:19 PM

Been adding up and tallying the places for posting on here. Typing them on another post in a few minutes.

31.66 pounds won it and had big fish of 9.36
Second place was 29.23
Second big fish was 9.13

Just an awesome tournament!!

Re: Anyone know results fron the WTTT today? - 03/29/08 11:19 PM

Thanks for the info, 31 lbs is a good sack any day, I heard there were some guys on fish there, and seems like they were.

Posted By: The Hag

Re: Anyone know results fron the WTTT today? - 03/29/08 11:34 PM

Let's just say that I'm whooped from lifting 726 pounds of fish from the measuring tub, to the scales and to the treatment tanks. smile smile smile smile

Forgot to mention that the weigh-in time was at 3:00. At 3:45, we had given polygraphs and were handing out the checks! Everyone was on the road by 4:00!

A big thank you to Kit with Texas Sidewinder Rods for donating another rod to the WTTT for our raffle! The teams that have been the lucky winners have been very impressed with the rods and love them.

Re: Anyone know results fron the WTTT today? - 03/30/08 12:02 AM

Well it looks like another great tourney with lots of fish and I would like to say congratulations to Stephen Mills and his great day. Looks like there were a lot of fish caught, and Tommy you are doing a great job. Congratulations to all you guys.
Posted By: harold

Re: Anyone know results fron the WTTT today? - 03/30/08 11:51 AM

Was this the Tournamant on Fork This past saturday?

Posted By: basshappy

Re: Anyone know results fron the WTTT today? - 03/30/08 12:46 PM

This was at Hubbard Creek in Breckenridge....
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum