Posted By: Pico Pearch

Squaw Tournaments - 12/13/22 04:01 AM

Any tournaments this weekend?
Posted By: CHIG68

Re: Squaw Tournaments - 12/17/22 04:09 PM

Tomorrow, 12/18 [Linked Image]
Posted By: SteezMacQueen

Re: Squaw Tournaments - 12/17/22 06:42 PM

This is not exactly an open to anyone tourney. If you don’t have my cell number, and I don’t have yours in my phone, you’re just fun fishing.
Posted By: James P.

Re: Squaw Tournaments - 12/18/22 12:44 AM

You don’t have to be rude Baldy.

Re: Squaw Tournaments - 12/18/22 01:40 AM

Originally Posted by James P.
You don’t have to be rude Baldy.

Haha.

It’s to keep the crybabies away. If you go to the squawcreek Facebook page, the rules and the requirements are there.

The reason for the phone numbers is this. I fish. I want to fish just as badly as the rest of y’all. I don’t really care who fishes…I’ve heard there is an FLW guy and an Elite guy fishing with us tomorrow…. I know I ain’t gonna win, but I ain’t gonna sit at the bathroom taking money and writing down names while everyone else gets to start fishing. I want names and numbers so tomorrow, between 4am and 6:30, everyone can communicate their commitment to fish…and PAY. either before they launch or before weigh in. If someone says they will fish, and doesn't pay, they WILL BE PUBLICLY BLASTED here, on the FunNSun page, and on the Squaw page. I want to make sure if someone wants to fish, they get to fish. I also want them to know mine and Kyle’s rules. They are simple, but everyone needs to agree.

I usually keep the group small and we have a great time. The bigger these get, the more potential for a crybaby to piss me off. I want to have fun, fish against some really good teams, and not be there all afternoon.

Tomorrow is gonna be interesting.
Posted By: outfishdya

Re: Squaw Tournaments - 12/18/22 11:40 PM

You only want to fish against good teams?
I'm out...

Re: Squaw Tournaments - 12/19/22 12:07 AM

Originally Posted by outfishdya
I'm out...

Nah. You would have beat me. I sucked.

I didn’t get to the lake till almost 8:00. I got caught up in a huge wreck this morning and was stuck between a median wall and a retaining wall with no way to back up or out. Couldn’t move forward. Set there for two hours. I missed damaging my truck and boat by 10 ft. An 18 wheeler got rear ended, then another 18 wheeler slammed the retaining wall in front of me, it kicked the retaining wall sideways right in front of me…so like the “Matrix”, I steered right at the wall as it moved. Haha. Then another car rear ended a third 18 wheeler. Throwing rocks and debris all over my truck. The only exit was 1/2 a mile behind me.

So I sat there and talked about fishing with the firemen and cops. Luckily, my partner over slept and was catching a ride with icconelli. They had the scales and tourney stuff…so they did the tourney and I showed up and started fishing way late.

Still had a good time.

12 hours later, in the way home, they had two cranes and several heavy duty wreckers and were STILL trying to remove the truck I almost hit. [Linked Image]

This is where I wound up. Those wheels are the 18 wheelers front wheels and steering. Beyond those is the trucks super singles rear wheels, beyond that is the motor and transmission. 50 yards beyond that is the truck and trailer…minus the undercarriage.

The retaining wall on my left was where my lane was supposed to be. I ran over a lot of wreck debris as I came to a stop.

It was close. Haha.
Posted By: buda13

Re: Squaw Tournaments - 12/19/22 12:00 PM

What did the weights look like? Was there both days, little tougher bite this weekend.

Re: Squaw Tournaments - 12/19/22 12:32 PM

It was tough for most. 21,19,17 were paid. Big bass was 5.00, a few had 15 pound bags…most had 13-14 pound bags. Everyone had a limit. We had 14 teams. There was another group having a tourney there. I don’t know their weights.
Posted By: HARD WORKN HAROLD

Re: Squaw Tournaments - 12/19/22 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by SteezMacQueen
Originally Posted by outfishdya
I'm out...

Nah. You would have beat me. I sucked.

I didn’t get to the lake till almost 8:00. I got caught up in a huge wreck this morning and was stuck between a median wall and a retaining wall with no way to back up or out. Couldn’t move forward. Set there for two hours. I missed damaging my truck and boat by 10 ft. An 18 wheeler got rear ended, then another 18 wheeler slammed the retaining wall in front of me, it kicked the retaining wall sideways right in front of me…so like the “Matrix”, I steered right at the wall as it moved. Haha. Then another car rear ended a third 18 wheeler. Throwing rocks and debris all over my truck. The only exit was 1/2 a mile behind me.

So I sat there and talked about fishing with the firemen and cops. Luckily, my partner over slept and was catching a ride with icconelli. They had the scales and tourney stuff…so they did the tourney and I showed up and started fishing way late.

Still had a good time.

12 hours later, in the way home, they had two cranes and several heavy duty wreckers and were STILL trying to remove the truck I almost hit. [Linked Image]

This is where I wound up. Those wheels are the 18 wheelers front wheels and steering. Beyond those is the trucks super singles rear wheels, beyond that is the motor and transmission. 50 yards beyond that is the truck and trailer…minus the undercarriage.

The retaining wall on my left was where my lane was supposed to be. I ran over a lot of wreck debris as I came to a stop.

It was close. Haha.

WHOA NELLIE! THAT'S LUCKIE RIGHT THERE OMG
Posted By: Lone_Wolf

Re: Squaw Tournaments - 01/15/23 02:20 AM

eeks
Posted By: sunsetroosters

Re: Squaw Tournaments - 01/23/23 03:36 AM

Anything coming up on squaw
Posted By: lunker777

Re: Squaw Tournaments - 01/23/23 11:02 AM

Seeton Benefit Tourney on the 28th. First 3 places guaranteed and BB, thread is on here
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum