Texas Fishing Forum

Benbrook Friday Tournaments

Posted By: Rippinlips817

Benbrook Friday Tournaments - 06/21/21 07:23 PM

* Starting July 2, 2021 (every Friday we will have a championship in the late summer/fall)
* Benbrook Marina
* $50.00 entry plus $10 big bass ($60 total)
* 6pm - 9:30pm ( you must be inside the marina by 9:45 or you cannot weigh in your fish)
* Life jackets and kill switches must be worn when the big motor is running and in gear.
* Team or Individual (entry fee stays the same).
* 5 fish limit (Bass only minimum of 14 inches)
* The marina normally has a $7 launch fee. I worked a deal with the marina for all boats in the tournament it will be a $5 launch fee. The launch fee must be paid to the marina.
* Dead fish are a 1 pound penalty! Keep them alive!
* The lake is off limits the day of the tournament!
* 100% payout
* To qualify for the championship you must fish at least 3 Friday tournaments.
Any questions give me a call.

Re: Benbrook Friday Tournaments - 07/16/21 06:17 PM

See everyone at the ramp this evening!

Re: Benbrook Friday Tournaments - 07/29/21 06:30 PM

We will have Dubbs Smoke pit BBQ food truck tomorrow after weigh in in the parking lot for everyone to get a bite to eat after the tournament is over. This is a try out if it works out good for him and us he should be back every week. The only details I have so far is he told me it’s $10 a sandwich but they are big sandwiches. He has chips and drinks etc. Bring some xtra cash if you want to eat.

We are going to run the Friday night tournaments until August 20th and then we will have the one day championship the last weekend Friday, Saturday, or Sunday of August exact date and time to be determined.
Posted By: Jake Blood

Re: Benbrook Friday Tournaments - 07/29/21 09:07 PM

What have been the average weights? And do we have to fish the tournie to show up and eat lol....

Re: Benbrook Friday Tournaments - 08/06/21 06:54 AM

Week 5
1st place last week was 15.5
2nd place last week was 14.5
3rd place was 10
Big bass was 7.15

Dubbs pit BBQ will be at weigh in again tonight! Everyone bring some extra cash! See everyone tonight!

Friday August 20th will be our last Friday night tournament of the season. Sunday August 29th we will have the championship first light until 2pm. Remember you must fish 3 Friday night tournaments to fish the championship. Entry fee for the championship will be $120 per boat. We will also have a side pot of $40.00 winner take all that is optional.

Re: Benbrook Friday Tournaments - 08/18/21 11:54 PM

1 place Friday was 18 pds
2nd place was 13.80
Big bass was 9.65!

Friday August 20th will be our last Friday night tournament of the season. Sunday August 29th we will have the championship first light until 2pm. Remember you must fish 3 Friday night tournaments to fish the championship. Entry fee for the championship will be $120 per boat. We will also have a side pot of $40.00 winner take all that is optional.

Re: Benbrook Friday Tournaments - 08/21/21 08:38 PM

The Championship will be Sunday August 29th 6:30am - 2pm.💥 Registration will open at 5:30am.
- Off limits is Saturday the 28th and the day of the tournament!-

* You must have fished 3 Friday night tournaments to be able to enter the championship tournament.
* Where: Benbrook Marina
* $100 entry plus $20 big bass ($120 total)
* There will be a $40 optional side pot (winner take all).
* 6:30am- 2:00pm ( you must be inside the marina by 2:15pm or you cannot weigh in your fish)
* Life jackets and kill switches must be worn when the big motor is running and in gear.
* Team or Individual (entry fee stays the same).
* 5 fish limit (Bass only minimum of 14 inches)
* The marina normally has a $7 launch fee. I worked a deal with the marina for all boats in the tournament it will be a $5 launch fee. The launch fee must be paid to the marina.
* Dead fish are a 1 pound penalty! Keep them alive!
* Off limits is Saturday the 28th and the day of the tournament!
* 100% payout (1 place paid per every 5 entries)
* You can fish with anyone that has fished 3 Friday night tournaments. Your partner or someone else’s partner as long as you both fished 3 Friday tournaments.
*Dubbs Smoke Pit will be at the weigh in for everyone to get a bite to eat after the tournament!

Any questions shoot me a message.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum