Texas Fishing Forum

Blanco Project Graduation tournament Canyon Lake April 25

Posted By: Jason Murphree

Blanco Project Graduation tournament Canyon Lake April 25 - 04/07/21 02:26 PM

Come out on April 25 and support the Seniors from Blanco High School. We will have Sausage Wraps , a raffle with great prizes and a boat load of fun. [Linked Image]

Re: Blanco Project Graduation tournament Canyon Lake April 25 - 04/14/21 04:18 PM

TTT for the kids
Posted By: JBaer

Re: Blanco Project Graduation tournament Canyon Lake April 25 - 04/16/21 01:15 AM

So I know the post shows registration at the ramp at 5am, but that's at Potter's Creek ramp the morning of the 25th right? Also I don't need to do any kind of pre-registration or anything of that sort? Just show up at the ramp at 5am, sign up, pay the entry fee, and have fun?

Re: Blanco Project Graduation tournament Canyon Lake April 25 - 04/22/21 03:03 PM

Yes sir, show up, register, pay and then you can go sit on your hole until first cast at 7:00am. We will have a tent set up, you can't miss us

Re: Blanco Project Graduation tournament Canyon Lake April 25 - 04/22/21 03:48 PM

Sunday is the day, if you have any questions, my number is on the flier and you can text me for more info. Let's make some money for the kids.
© 2024 Texas Fishing Forum